Temple Bar-Steaks are on the House!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~BrightestStar~ said:

It's a hard job, but somebody's gotta do it.

WWRD?

What would Reggie do? What would he say to it being such a......hard.....job?

I think I'd be a poor understudy to such a master. I'd need to first work off-off-off Broadway before being the understudy of someone who treads the boards as expertly as our Dog, Reggie.

oh my lordy, that should be a bumped sticker. WWRD :lol:

I fear, dear Pokey, that you underestimate yourself and your skillz -while it has the benefit of adding to your charm - I fear you are unwittingly putting yourself on the bleachers.
Step up to the plate dear boy, get in the game. Go for a homerun..or start small and head to first base.
Whatever your fancy.

Sadly, I am afraid I must take my leave of you. It has, as always, been a pleasure and an absolute riot.
Sweet dreams, and sweet dreams to you too Carlos.

:hug::heart:

Goodnight, goodnight, parting is such sweet sorrow, that I shall say goodnight till it be morrow.
:kiss:

I'll leave Reggie to swing for the fences. I'll bunt now and then, that's as far as I'll go. I leave the heavy hittting to the sluggers.

Sleep well, Brighty. Dream of step ladders.

VintagePunk said:

Whenever the mood strikes me, and yeah, I've been all about side two of Abbey Road lately. Been on a Beatles kick for about a week.

I love side 2. So brilliant they way things flow into each other, then themes are repeated, then everything just stops and goes into "then in the end...." Dammit, now I need to listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom