*Teen PLEBAn Party: Teaching U2 the Language of Love in Montreal*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Can I come kill this thread , I just watched Rose-bowl yesterday , LOUD,

Really LOUD

Yes I was happy! I was very tired of work , I passed out for 2 hours after work and then cooked some dinner and started watching. :up: Relaxing /perving stuff :shifty:

Did I miss much , I just read back some pages. :crack::faint:

:giggle: I have some really matching stuff around here. But I'll keep that for the next fest :wink:

He likes to tease us with many objects. :lol:

Yay :applaud:

How was work this morning Val?

Tease? Many objects? You realize how wrong that sounds, right?
*hysterical laughter*

Work was ok, it went fast. I was supposed to be working every day until at least Monday, but it turns out I'm not allowed to work more than six days in a row, and that would have been ten o_O So I have Thursday off after all.

I have funny things to share that my mom said, when I get on my computer. Typing too much on this phone is annoying.

Well he can tease me with "objects" anyday :lol:

That's good you have at least one day off :wink:

Oh I love funny stories :hyper: Come on msn and tell me.

Btw, I've been listening to Lady with the Spinning Head. I think that song would be a sweet addition to the setlist for next summer :drool:
This puhlease! :love: that song is awesome x infinity

^That was quite the metaphor win! :lmao:

Ack, I fell asleep this afternoon for about a half an hour, and when I woke up, I completely freaked out because I thought it was morning and that I had overslept :| It sucked.

This thread does need to go. I don't have to get up early on Thursday, so tomorrow I can help picspam it to death :D

Okies :hyper::hyper::hyper::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Val, Aleesh ,Kristen , Jorinde and any other stalker / lurker around

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom