Teen PLEBAn Party: A Fine Day For A Game Of Golf!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You have a WWBD sticker? WIN!!!! I must have one of those, that makes me laugh every time I see it.

Yes, at 1:20 PM on the 21st, I'm officially no longer a teenager :sad:

:lol: People are always staring at the back of my car with wierd looks on their faces. I assume they're just trying to read what the stuff says...they BETTER not be looks of disgust :fist:

I'm sad to leave my teenage years behind, though...they've been interesting :giggle:

Yup, got that right. When I was 15, the prospect of having my mom cramping my style at the show was pretty bleak :lol: How am I supposed to freak out over everything with her right there?

I want to turn 21, and go to Vegas! Not to gamble :down: Just so I can stand still in the building for more than 15 seconds without getting pummeled by someone telling me to move along :lol: Vegas=desert=:drool:

The only reason I actually wanted to wander the Strip and Fremont Street was to see all the spots in the video :lol:

:drool:

OMG you guys. I most likely have the flu. I don't know what kind. But I'm hoping nothing that has to do with a pig. :crack: X 1,000,000,000,000,000,000

:ohmy: Oh no!! Hopefully whatever it is, is just from being out last night...

Btw, I haz a present for you :wink:

Back
Top Bottom