TEEN PLEBAn Girls: Perving Over Johnny, Guys Not So Much

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sorry dont think so i have lots of pics of him in the reddish ones and green ones

im just so upset and idk im what going to do if i wake up and see pouring down rain :(
and every1 on here is still going.

Quite long :yawn: and yeah, this morning it was freezing here. Just walking to college I was cold :| and it's not even the end of September yet. But woooo, I don't have to be in until 3.30 tomorrow, yay, sleep in :drool:

I'm all alone here:sad:

....I just spent 5 hours digging in boxes and setting up yard sale stuff:| And I'll have to sit out there and sell all that crap for two whole days:yuck:

Plus I drank like a whole pot of coffee so I'm a little:crazy:

Sooo...I need a little Edge fix...:wink:

l_1e5b8178b0da699843e5d5a1dcc91bb3.jpg

:)

l_4ee6861e8fe3fb9eaad2b343163209ea.jpg

:cute:

Hey :d

This may sound odd but I think I saw Adge on the liberty medal thing :laugh: either that or I'm crazy. From what I remember of her pic I saw it looked like her.

So Adge, if you were at the front of the crowd who were behind that barrier, wearing a (RED) shirt, I saw you :shifty:

Well, my day was so, so. I hate art. :angry: The teacher doesn't even help me cuz I was out sick for two days. :|

I go, "Um, I've been sick for two days so what do I need to do?"

He goes, "Yeah."

I can't remember exactly what he said but it was very rude. I eventually started, but I'm still way behind and very confused. :confused:

Even my friend agrees that he isn't very helpful. She has to ask him multiple times to come over and help. :mad:

But anyways, what are you watching Bibs?

Back
Top Bottom