Tampa Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AtomicBono said:
Watching the Chicago DVD last night totally changed my perception of this tour's Bullet. I enjoyed it and all when I saw it live, but on the DVD the song seemed creepy as hell. The fighter plane graphics during the solo, the prisoner of war thing, the Johnny Comes Marching Home snippets...I dunno...it was eerie, somehow. i liked it a lot

I wish they couldve kept the Blackbird snippet... :sad:

that is the greatest snippet in the history of snippets!! :rockon:

AtomicBono said:
Watching the Chicago DVD last night totally changed my perception of this tour's Bullet. I enjoyed it and all when I saw it live, but on the DVD the song seemed creepy as hell. The fighter plane graphics during the solo, the prisoner of war thing, the Johnny Comes Marching Home snippets...I dunno...it was eerie, somehow. i liked it a lot

I would like to watch it but that track doesnt work on mine. Need to exchange it tomorrow:(

I REEEEEAAAALLLLY wish U2 plays US stadiums in 2006 so I can take my 9 year old sister to see them! :) It's time for her to have a life-changing musical experience...

:hyper:
I'm home and there's a stream! That I can hear! :happy:

Now, I just need to find a copy of the Wanderer...

timothius said:
How is the weather over there in balmy ol' Yorkshire GG? :cute:

Fucking cold. :mad: I almost had to run back to residence, it was that bad. My teeth were chattering halfway there, no joke.

And it's sweltering inside the residence. Approximately 30 degrees. :happy: They really are concerned for our health here, because we all know coming out of -5 degrees into 30 degrees is extremely good for you.

EDIT: "to" not "from" :crack:

Last edited:
Queen Bee said:

With my violin in hand :sexywink:. Did I tell you I have one verse and the chorus nearly complete :hyper:

:drool:

That is spectacular news! This weekend when (and if :mad: ) I get home, I'll begin working on the guitar. Collaborations. :hug:

did Bono write the Italian part of Miss Sarajevo???

[cuz that part is :sad: ]

SETLIST:

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
3. Elevation
4. Mysterious Ways
5. Until The End Of The World
6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While (Snippet)
7. Beautiful Day / Many Rivers To Cross (Snippet)
8. Original Of The Species
9. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / Sorrento (Snippet)
10. Love & Peace Or Else
11. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Rock The Casbah (Snippet)
12. Bullet The Blue Sky / Hands That Built America (Snippet) / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (Snippet)
13. Miss Sarajevo
14. Pride (In The Name Of Love)

I love it. :lol: Fans say Miracle Drug doesn't work live...then miss it when it's gone. :lol:

GibsonGirl said:

Fucking cold. :mad: I almost had to run back from residence, it was that bad. My teeth were chattering halfway there, no joke.

And it's sweltering inside the residence. Approximately 30 degrees. :happy: They really are concerned for our health here, because we all know coming out of -5 degrees into 30 degrees is extremely good for you.

:(

Mother Nature. :down:

Just so you know, I'm currently freezing here in 18 Degrees Celcius (Partly Cloudy). :sad: :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom