Success, New Hampshire Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey Ian. Sorry, your in NZ. Not Australia. My bad.

Congratulations! I wish you two all the best. It's a lot of work, but definitely worth it. To know someone is there for you through good times and especially the tougher times is very comforting. Khan's a great girl :yes:

Love the Hunters. What a great line-up of acts. Imagine if they all got to play 90 minute sets :drool:

God, that would have been awesome. As it was, the Oils in particular exceeded their alloted time. They were meant to play for 35 minutes ... they ran to nearly an hour.

Hey Ian. Sorry, your in NZ. Not Australia. My bad.

Congratulations! I wish you two all the best. It's a lot of work, but definitely worth it. To know someone is there for you through good times and especially the tougher times is very comforting. Khan's a great girl :yes:

haha, it's an acceptable mistake. barely!

awww, thanks. i'm considered myself lucky just to call katie my friend. not only do i love her, i also consider her my best friend. i look forward to everything with her. :)

God, that would have been awesome. As it was, the Oils in particular exceeded their alloted time. They were meant to play for 35 minutes ... they ran to nearly an hour.

Sounded like a pretty great set for 60 minutes. Best of Both Worlds had to be a big surprise. Redneck Wonderland too. Neither had been live staples in their last couple tours. What else did they do? I know Power & Passion was one. Dead Heart? Oh yeah, saw One Country too.

Sounded like a pretty great set for 60 minutes. Best of Both Worlds had to be a big surprise. Redneck Wonderland too. Neither had been live staples in their last couple tours. What else did they do? I know Power & Passion was one. Dead Heart? Oh yeah, saw One Country too.

Yeah, Dead Heart was in there, so I was elated. There were the obvious tracks like Beds Are Burning, Blue Sky Mine, and Power And The Passion ... I was very pleased they played Read About It.

haha, it's an acceptable mistake. barely!

awww, thanks. i'm considered myself lucky just to call katie my friend. not only do i love her, i also consider her my best friend. i look forward to everything with her. :)

well well, look who else has popped in. Hi katie :wave: (just found out that's your name :) )

If that's all true Ian, you both are extremely lucky. It doesn't happen that often :applaud:

the sex part was a joke :wink: I know you guys didn't do that during your trip to Memphis :D

Yeah, Dead Heart was in there, so I was elated. There were the obvious tracks like Beds Are Burning, Blue Sky Mine, and Power And The Passion ... I was very pleased they played Read About It.

Awesome! Read About It was the last song I hope. What a great song live. Love the delay, then "The rich getting richer, the poor get the picture, the bombs never hit you when your down so low" :rockon:

well well, look who else has popped in. Hi katie :wave: (just found out that's your name :) )

If that's all true Ian, you both are extremely lucky. It doesn't happen that often :applaud:

the sex part was a joke :wink: I know you guys didn't do that during your trip to Memphis :D

oh, it's all true. we just get on so much better offline, and...yeah. i can't believe how lucky i am. i feel like i've known her all my life.

:laugh: i daren't say a thing. although it may have been an accurate joke.

Awesome! Read About It was the last song I hope. What a great song live. Love the delay, then "The rich getting richer, the poor get the picture, the bombs never hit you when your down so low" :rockon:

Read About It was actually early in the set ... second or third I think. It was fantastic. Wish I'd written the setlist down now. I only wrote down the Enz set.

:laugh: i daren't say a thing. although it may have been an accurate joke.

I suspect Hardy has not seen the purity score masterlist for some time ...

U2democrat: 95%
major_panic: 94%
phillyfan26: 84%
unico: 83%
LemonMelon: 81%
bono_212: 80%
jobob: 79%
Alisaura: 77%
LemonMacPhisto: 73%
JanuaryStar: 72%
GibsonGirl, Irishteen, Lemonchick: 71%
COBL_04: 70%
Axver: 69%
partygirlvox: 68%
Pearl: 67%
Galeongirl: 64%
dianepm: 63%
bono_man2002, Thora: 62%
corianderstem, Jackson Vox: 56%
blueeyedgirl, indra, Reggo, TranceEnding: 55%
RavenBlue: 54%
Zootlesque: 53%
GirlsAloudFan, No Spoken Words: 52%
liamcool: 50%
Its Britastic!, Lila64, mrs. tourist: 48%
DreamOutLoud13: 46%
gump: 45%
Mr. V, Sicy, The Sad Punk: 43%
BoMac, phanan: 40%
elevated_u2_fan, Serena Vox: 38%
Slopsy: 37%
Angela Harlem: 34%
cinnaminson, coolian2, the tourist: 33%
KhanadaRhodes: 30%
WildHoney: 29%
gluey, LarryMullen's POPAngel: 28%
Dalton: 25%
Varitek: 22%
RedRocksU2: 19%
mysterious_jen: 17%
hardyharhar: 14%

:shifty:

I suspect Hardy has not seen the purity score masterlist for some time ...

U2democrat: 95%
major_panic: 94%
phillyfan26: 84%
unico: 83%
LemonMelon: 81%
bono_212: 80%
jobob: 79%
Alisaura: 77%
LemonMacPhisto: 73%
JanuaryStar: 72%
GibsonGirl, Irishteen, Lemonchick: 71%
COBL_04: 70%
Axver: 69%
partygirlvox: 68%
Pearl: 67%
Galeongirl: 64%
dianepm: 63%
bono_man2002, Thora: 62%
corianderstem, Jackson Vox: 56%
blueeyedgirl, indra, Reggo, TranceEnding: 55%
RavenBlue: 54%
Zootlesque: 53%
GirlsAloudFan, No Spoken Words: 52%
liamcool: 50%
Its Britastic!, Lila64, mrs. tourist: 48%
DreamOutLoud13: 46%
gump: 45%
Mr. V, Sicy, The Sad Punk: 43%
BoMac, phanan: 40%
elevated_u2_fan, Serena Vox: 38%
Slopsy: 37%
Angela Harlem: 34%
cinnaminson, coolian2, the tourist: 33%
KhanadaRhodes: 30%
WildHoney: 29%
gluey, LarryMullen's POPAngel: 28%
Dalton: 25%
Varitek: 22%
RedRocksU2: 19%
mysterious_jen: 17%
hardyharhar: 14%

:shifty:

How embarrassing :lol: Wish I could remember half of it though :)

Looks like Khan has a couple tricks up her sleeve for Ian though :drool:

Well then, lets hear it. What did they play?

1. Shark Attack
2. Poor Boy
3. I Got You
4. Message To My Girl
5. Dirty Creature
6. Pioneer -->
7. Six Months In A Leaky Boat
8. History Never Repeats
9. I See Red

Bloody great setlist. As I said before, Six Months was the highlight of the night. Shark Attack, I Got You, Dirty Creature, and History Never Repeats fucking slayed too.

And Hardy, soon you won't have the lowest purity score of anyone ... we also have a Superthread purity test now, and I expect I'll be down around 10% or so fairly soon.

SUPERTHREAD

blueeyedgirl: 85%
gump: 69%
COBL_04, Slopsy: 64%
Cin: 59%
major_panic: 57%
Angela Harlem: 56%
LemonMelon, liamcool: 54%
Galeongirl: 52%
Alisaura: 51%
Serena Vox: 50%
DreamOutLoud13: 43%
the tourist: 41%
Gluey: 37%
bono_212: 35%
The Sad Punk: 32%
Varitek: 24%
KhanadaRhodes: 22%
coolian2: 20%
Axver: 17%

Can PM you the link if you'd like to take it too!

And Hardy, soon you won't have the lowest purity score of anyone ... we also have a Superthread purity test now, and I expect I'll be down around 10% or so fairly soon.

SUPERTHREAD

Go ahead. I'd like to move off the top of that list :)

1. Shark Attack
2. Poor Boy
3. I Got You
4. Message To My Girl
5. Dirty Creature
6. Pioneer -->
7. Six Months In A Leaky Boat
8. History Never Repeats
9. I See Red

Bloody great setlist. As I said before, Six Months was the highlight of the night. Shark Attack, I Got You, Dirty Creature, and History Never Repeats fucking slayed too.

Pretty sweet for a short set. History Never Repeats must have been great. Great build-up at the end. And I See Red........ nuff said. Crowdies did I Got You at the last House show of the tour here in LA. Lots of fun.

I use to love What's the Matter With You live.

this is actually probably a more accurate score for me from the very start, just the small matter of actually losing said points.

So shall I just modify my own score to about 50-55% then? :tongue:

SUPERTHREAD

Did I forget to tell you what my superthread score was?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom