Success, New Hampshire Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But if you are related it means you can't :combust: . . . .you know . . . .
I don't wanna do that with him. I wanna rub it in Comic Book Guy's face that I'm related to Wolverine.

Hi, Ax. Pretty good here. Friday night. Means I can stay up and visit with you all.

Did you make it to any of those benefit concerts with the Oil, Enz ..... ?

Yes, I was at Sound Relief! Holy shit, the Oils were exceptional, and the Enz even moreso. Six Months In A Leaky Boat was the high point of the whole thing.

And the surprise Crowdies appearance during Liam Finn's set was absolutely great. Huge versions of Don't Dream It's Over and Weather With You, with 80,000 people singing along.

So, after hearing Ian had gone back to Oz after visiting Khan, I was glad to hear they hit it off so well...

The next day Lila sez, "did you know Ian had visited Khan?" I said yeah. Then she says, they're engaged! I went :ohmy:

Must've been some wicked good sex.... :laugh:

Yes, I was at Sound Relief! Holy shit, the Oils were exceptional, and the Enz even moreso. Six Months In A Leaky Boat was the high point of the whole thing.

And the surprise Crowdies appearance during Liam Finn's set was absolutely great. Huge versions of Don't Dream It's Over and Weather With You, with 80,000 people singing along.

WTG, Ax! I didn't know the Crowdie set was during Liam's. That must've been a real treat. Goosebump time :yes:

Six Months...... cool. A great song for Eddie :up:

Gah, I hate this thing! And it's due in...two hours! :angry:

WTG, Ax! I didn't know the Crowdie set was during Liam's. That must've been a real treat. Goosebump time :yes:

Six Months...... cool. A great song for Eddie :up:

Yeah, Liam played a couple of songs, he was awesome, and then he introduced some "friends". Out came Neil and Nick! Then Tim joined them for Weather With You.

Heh, they did Pioneer before Six Months and it was so obvious most of the crowd had no idea what it leads to. I loved the transition to Six Months and everybody being all "oh ... OH! AWESOME!"

Yeah, Liam played a couple of songs, he was awesome, and then he introduced some "friends". Out came Neil and Nick! Then Tim joined them for Weather With You.

Heh, they did Pioneer before Six Months and it was so obvious most of the crowd had no idea what it leads to. I loved the transition to Six Months and everybody being all "oh ... OH! AWESOME!"

That's funny. It's cool when you know something is coming and most of the crowd doesn't have a clue.

Sounds like it was one of those shows for the ages.

Have a good one, Cin! :wave:

That's funny. It's cool when you know something is coming and most of the crowd doesn't have a clue.

Sounds like it was one of those shows for the ages.

Haha yeah. I loved it.

Hunters & Collectors and Paul Kelly did great sets too - I shouldn't forget to mention them. When The River Runs Dry was a great opening to the H&C's set.

Have a good one, Cin! :wave:

Haha yeah. I loved it.

Hunters & Collectors and Paul Kelly did great sets too - I shouldn't forget to mention them. When The River Runs Dry was a great opening to the H&C's set.

Love the Hunters. What a great line-up of acts. Imagine if they all got to play 90 minute sets :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom