Success, New Hampshire Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can justify just about anything :up:

Dishes? :yuck: I do mine when I run out of plates or cutlery. I often spread my margarine with a steak knife just because I don't want to do the dishes.

:lol:

I hate dishes lying around, but motivation to actually do them is routinely lacking.

I had a dishwasher in Brisbane and usually ran it just twice a week.

Axver, too bad you're not still involved with those Christian websites. There's something funny I just thought of that you could do.

Axver, too bad you're not still involved with those Christian websites. There's something funny I just thought of that you could do.

Oh, do tell. I still participate in debates occasionally.

Is Axver a former god fearing church going boy? :ohmy:

Let's just say that in theological debates, it helps that I've been on both sides of the fence. It allows you to predict your opposition's arguments rather effortlessly!

Oh, do tell. I still participate in debates occasionally.
You could start a thread that asks the question, "If we're all God's children, what's so special about Jesus?" :lol:

You could start a thread that asks the question, "If we're all God's children, what's so special about Jesus?" :lol:

Hate to tell you, but I've seen that thread a lot of times!

I bet. But I think that joke's hilarious.

You'd be surprised how genuinely boring the threads are.

The best threads actually tend to be those you don't expect. Some random question about an utterly pedantic point of doctrine or practice (e.g. "Sunday service - 8am or 9am?") will turn into a complete free-for-all with, say, Southern Baptists accusing everybody else of every sin under the sun, then some Catholic will wade in with a Catechism quote, and then it's on for young and old about why Catholicism = Satanism!

Oh, and the homosexuality threads are always epic.

well obviously 8'oclock is the right time for sunday service's. Only heathens go at 9!!

:lmao:

Have you been lurking on religion forums! :lol:

Seriously, I've seen some people go on about how you should go at 6 or 7am to show your "devotion to God" and sleeping in for a 9am service just shows a weak sinful spirit. Mm, self-righteousness!

Damn geneaology websites! I want to find out how I'm related to Hugh Jackman.

Have you been lurking on religion forums! :lol:

Seriously, I've seen some people go on about how you should go at 6 or 7am to show your "devotion to God" and sleeping in for a 9am service just shows a weak sinful spirit. Mm, self-righteousness!

That does not surprise me in the slightest.

Damn geneaology websites! I want to find out how I'm related to Hugh Jackman.

But if you are related it means you can't :combust: . . . .you know . . . .

I wonder what time services start at the synagogue in Ogden. I could tell Jen it's too damn early.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom