Stand Up Comedy Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Love the song. Has so much going on. The harmonies, Bono's delivery of the words. The guitar. Was it as big as I was thinking, NO, as it was being hyped as something Non Edge like. In the end, it was still classic Edge....but oh so funky!!!!

Another great track...do I sound like a broken record...oh well I am for this album :)

:love: oooh, this is my fave song on the cd. :love:

I played it @ work for the lady who sits next to me and she was blown away. this song may have converted a non-U2 fan :D

This is the song that has grown on me the most.... i love it now soooo much. It's got such a groove to it. Edge is something else, no? Wow, I can't wait to hear this live.

i have not read all the posts about this song but it has a "Holy Joe" feel to it.

I dare you to stay still while you listen to this song. Impossible. Good god, its fantastic. :drool: Totally sexy song.

I absolutely LOVE Edge's guitar riff. Reminds me very much of George Harrison from Revolver/Rubber Soul.

The more I hear this song, the more I love it! I guess I could say that about the album as a whole, it is a real grower for me....

this song amazes me. it's so slick and slippery. it's a miracle of production, like it's bouncing all around the room and you're chasing after it to try and see what it is and make sense of it and then, poof, just like that, it's gone. and you're all WTF just happened?

The sound of the guitar during the solo is the same as a b-side (ATYCLB era i think)... Anybody can help me remeber which song?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom