SPOILERS - Rehearsals at Camp Nou, Part IV - SPOILERS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't Australia just basically in a state of permadrought where it's not really drought anymore because it's normal?

:laugh: This decade, that's for sure. There have been past decades where it wasn't this bone-dry, at least not along the coast and in the Murray-Darling basin ...

:hyper::love::hyper:

I is SO excited........

I've never had the time zone-wise and/or either $ for the net cafe (vs where I am on now for free for part of the time aft/early-eve USA Eastern DLSVT) perhaps logistically back in 2005 to catch the dress rehearsal & OPENING NIGHT :love::love::love:

so here today and at least the first hour for the Tour Start tomorrow !!!

Hi from NL, 21:45 local time (same as Barcelona).

Hoping to find some live info her or somewhere else.

5Would it be a good idea to open a seperate thread for live info? Since there are about 4 different topics going on right now?

Someone fill me in. I've been really behind on all this rehearsal stuff. Are they doing a full on rehearsal today before the big night or what? I know I could probably look back a couple pages and figure it out but I suck. Sorry. Thanks.

Someone fill me in. I've been really behind on all this rehearsal stuff. Are they doing a full on rehearsal today before the big night or what? I know I could probably look back a couple pages and figure it out but I suck. Sorry. Thanks.

Full dress rehearsal tonight, with 500 people in by invitation (something to do with the Special Olympics) and possibly people who beg security guards enough.

And 300+ people are already in the GA line for... tomorrow's show.

Does anyone here know the song from today's 8 minute 360 Sneak Peek Video? The one used for the intro and again on the outro. It is in the Announcements section of the u2 .com forum.

Full dress rehearsal tonight, with 500 people in by invitation (something to do with the Special Olympics) and possibly people who beg security guards enough.

And 300+ people are already in the GA line for... tomorrow's show.

Thanks, digi.

I like Breathe as an opener. It could be worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom