SPOILERS - Rehearsals at Camp Nou, Part IV - SPOILERS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it wrong to feel that I should get naked and whack off because the tour is about to start? I might be too excited here. Sorry, but I'm going all monkey!

Boots... unsurprising.

And thanks for the updates, Ax.

magnificent must be next than I guess. Still do not understand why they open with breath but for once I wll refrain from judgement till I heared it on a bootleg.

currious to see what will happen tonight

Damn, we can't keep the call going, but I'll still have text updates.

Good. Get all the slightly-crappy NLOTH songs out of the way early in the set and then play your good stuff later. I'm so down with that and hope they keep up the practice on the North American leg.

Speaking of bootlegs, tomorrow is going to be absolute chaos if a bootleg surfaces quickly. I'm assuming it will travel via torrent first, and the taper will be the only seeder... with literally thousands of leechers at first.

Is it wrong to feel that I should get naked and whack off because the tour is about to start? I might be too excited here. Sorry, but I'm going all monkey!

as long as naked and doing something to the monkey do not find their way on this forum as photographic material I see no problem with your enthousiasme. As long as you leave the mask off but that should go without saying :|

That's not illegal. Only frowned upon. Kind of like masturbating on airplanes.

After 9/11 everybody got so damn uptight.

Thanks Bin Laden.

(The Hangover is a solid movie)

Good. Get all the slightly-crappy NLOTH songs out of the way early in the set and then play your good stuff later. I'm so down with that and hope they keep up the practice on the North American leg.

whatttttttttt? Breathe and NLOTH? Now Magnificent? Slightly crappy?!?!? I think not!

I like Magnificent in the 4 spot. It's such a natural opener that it'll feel like the show's just starting again.

The energy at this point will be wild.:drool:

Love how U2 has the confidence in the new material to play 4 straight new songs right from the start. As they should, this tour is about NLOTH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom