SPOILERS - Rehearsals at Camp Nou, Part IV - SPOILERS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gone, LNOE, Mofo, DYFL, and Please are some of U2's finest stuff and I would love them to receive setlist places.
:up:
Here's hoping that either U2 has somehow managed to stealthily rehearse at least a few of those or they'll add them in between legs.

:up:
Here's hoping that either U2 has somehow managed to stealthily rehearse at least a few of those or they'll add them in between legs.

As long as they get in the set before my last show (Dublin III), then I'm happy. :wink:

Though I would trade them for A Sort Of Homecoming in a heartbeat.

from U2miracle's tweet:
@jamilleiro yo voy para allá para oir el ensayo general xq entrar es misión imposible y se ha intentado por diversas vías

from U2miracle's tweet:
@jamilleiro yo voy para allá para oir el ensayo general xq entrar es misión imposible y se ha intentado por diversas vías

Rough translation:
I go for there for oir the dress rehearsal xq to enter is impossible mission and has tried for diverse ways

At the Brisbane dress rehearsal before Vertigo's fifth leg, they didn't let anybody in. Oh man, what a night. We stood on the hill behind the stadium watching the big screen IN A FUCKING TROPICAL STORM. It was incredible. WOWY with the lightning ... it was eerie.

San Antonio TX here......nice dry 100 degrees, hoping for IGWSHA & a chance of rain. Something we haven't seen in nearly 3 weeks. :angry:

At the Brisbane dress rehearsal before Vertigo's fifth leg, they didn't let anybody in. Oh man, what a night. We stood on the hill behind the stadium watching the big screen IN A FUCKING TROPICAL STORM. It was incredible. WOWY with the lightning ... it was eerie.

must have been a incredible sight. We had a tropical storm when we were on the cooks last april. pretty impressive stuff to say the least

San Antonio TX here......nice dry 100 degrees, hoping for IGWSHA & a chance of rain. Something we haven't seen in nearly 3 weeks. :angry:

:wave: Hi, neighbor!

And yeah, we need rain... You should come and see Lake Travis some time. It's awful. I believe the majority of the boat ramps into it are now closed... it's the lowest I've ever seen it.

Man, if you want drought, Australia's insane. Going back to New Zealand is always crazy because ... lush green grass. It just doesn't seem right any more after being here in drought so long.

Man, if you want drought, Australia's insane. Going back to New Zealand is always crazy because ... lush green grass. It just doesn't seem right any more after being here in drought so long.

Isn't Australia just basically in a state of permadrought where it's not really drought anymore because it's normal?

They had a soundcheck some hours ago...I don't know in what order though:

streets
walk on
angel
still havent found

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom