Space Moon v1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
discoband.jpg

U2 loves Space Moon™

LIGHTS OUT. ON THE SPACE MOON. TURN THAT SHIT UP.

Space Moon II might have every member of Interference on it by the looks of things.

it's alright if you don't have artwork right? it'll be all I can do to organize songs in any sort of manner. actually never mind that, it'll be all I can do to remember the ones I though of when I said I wanted in - and then actually find them :der:

snowbunny00774 said:
it's alright if you don't have artwork right? it'll be all I can do to organize songs in any sort of manner. actually never mind that, it'll be all I can do to remember the ones I though of when I said I wanted in - and then actually find them :der:

If I'm receiving the signals correctly, anything is acceptable on Space Moon! Moon montages are magnificent, as is music that can miraculously mingle in the mind.

angelordevil said:

If I'm receiving the signals correctly, anything is acceptable on Space Moon! Moon montages are magnificent, as is music that can miraculously mingle in the mind.

Things NOT acceptable on Space Moon, the Moon in Space:

Hate
Not rocking out
Gravity

"Where's the override? The override!?!?!?"

Khan, the override's on a Moon in Space, a Moon called Space Moon. A Moon you'll never experience, because you thought in 2-dimensional terms, and Spock knew that shit, and Kirk acted on that shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom