Something new on the horizon!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I received a pic of the FIRST release from an informed source. Well, kinda informed. He knows his ABCs and how to use MS Paint, so yeah:

pictureynl.jpg

No A Leak On the Horizon

Hey! I used to use that same exact same avatar! I thought this post was my own for a second! :wink:

For obvious reasons, I have a huge amount of doubt that this is legitimate, but even if it's not, we need a good dose of rumors.

For obvious reasons, I have a huge amount of doubt that this is legitimate, but even if it's not, we need a good dose of rumors.

I know. This is the most fervent I've seen Interference towards a cause since U2 lost all those Grammys they weren't nominated for.

Alex Descends Into Hell For a Leak/Leaky Tap 1
Leak and Excrement or Else
Sometimes You Can't Leak It On Your Own

Still has not lost its sense of fun over all these years.

I'm betting on:

Rattle & Hum remaster

and............ Songs of Ascent??????? :ohmy:

I still think SoA (or whatever title is used for the next album) has a better chance of release in November than June. But I won't complain. :)

However, I know I'd love a special edition of R&H. Many of us have those hours and hours of bootleg video from R&H. I'd love to see the best of that trimmed down (you know, Bono's hurt arm and trip to the hospital, "One Tree Hill" filming, the live performance of "I Still Haven't..." that's on the CD, etc.) that would really make this DVD shine.

DVD of the Rose Bowl? Eh. I won't mind it, but it was shown on the web and immediately became something one could download. So I'm not desperate for that. Of course, that's what I'm guessing is the "new release".

I still think SoA (or whatever title is used for the next album) has a better chance of release in November than June. But I won't complain. :)

However, I know I'd love a special edition of R&H. Many of us have those hours and hours of bootleg video from R&H. I'd love to see the best of that trimmed down (you know, Bono's hurt arm and trip to the hospital, "One Tree Hill" filming, the live performance of "I Still Haven't..." that's on the CD, etc.) that would really make this DVD shine.

DVD of the Rose Bowl? Eh. I won't mind it, but it was shown on the web and immediately became something one could download. So I'm not desperate for that. Of course, that's what I'm guessing is the "new release".

"I know a girl, she's like the sea, I watched her leaking every day for me!"

You know, I was thinking. If I was in U2, I'd release a single now and then an album this fall. They simply make a lot more money when its a fall release.....

btw, looking forward to New Who soon?????

My cynical (but often proven right when it comes to U2) mind says any two of the following;

1. Rattle & Hum remaster
2. Acthung Baby remaster
3. U2:3D DVD
4. Rose Bowl DVD
5. U2:20 (U2:18 reboot with GOYB and Magnificent added)

Based on an unsubstantiated (confirmed) rumor I will suffer a breakdown unless a new album is confirmed within two weeks.

If only that were sarcasm:|

All joking aside. It could be a couple of these:

Rattle & Hum remaster
Achtung Baby remaster
New Album
Live DVD

I think those four are the plausible ones, right?

btw, looking forward to New Who soon?????

I can't bring myself to watch the end of the Tennant era. I was devastated when Tom Baker left (I know, I know... but I was totally unprepared for it as I wasn't in the loop - no 'net to warn me). Tennant is my second favorite Doctor after T. Baker and I need time to mentally prepare. LOL! So, not quite ready yet for new Who.

Exciting news, something to look forward too.Thanks :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom