SOE 15: Crickets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't mind if they're taking time now to write some new songs in regards to everything that's gone on (shootings, terrorism, racism, the election etc). I'd rather that then the band continuing to reminisce on things that have happened to them already again.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Last edited:
I have a fear that now trump is president they are busy writing new anti trump music which will delay the album even further..... please tell me im talking smack

Sent from my SM-N910G using U2 Interference mobile app

Because they've written so many anti-president songs before?

Really hope we don't get an album full of songs about shootings and US presidents.

I have a fear that now trump is president they are busy writing new anti trump music which will delay the album even further..... please tell me im talking smack

Sent from my SM-N910G using U2 Interference mobile app

I was also thinking about that... :waiting:

Really hope we don't get an album full of songs about shootings and US presidents.

:up: yeah, people are feeling bad enough already - that would just be rubbing salt in the wound...

we desperately need some escapism right now :lol:

Stop!(the president)

Before I saw your follow-up post I thought you were suggesting that as a new thread title. And it didn't shock me :D

On the issue of thread and forum names, why have we not reverted to the proper thread title of "Where the album has no name"? or at least to "Where the album has a name - SOE, probably, maybe...." instead of it still being SOI?!

Hopefully we'll have something proper to talk about soon!

On the issue of thread and forum names, why have we not reverted to the proper thread title of "Where the album has no name"? or at least to "Where the album has a name - SOE, probably, maybe...." instead of it still being SOI?!

Hopefully we'll have something proper to talk about soon!

better question - if we're encouraged to limit all new album talk to this thread, why does this subforum even exist?

amalgamation, folks. let's unite our forum divisions, and come together as one.

20 more posts before we're onto the next, the final, the successful new album thread!

Sent from my SM-G920I using U2 Interference mobile app

1. Tippecanoe (and Tyler too)
2. Teapot Dome
3. Monroe Doctrine
4. Exhuming McKinley
5. 3 to 5 Shots (Dallas Skin)
6. Malaise (the Peanut Farmer)
7. Bullet the Weehawken Sky
8. Stuck in a Kitchen Where I Can't Stand the Heat
9. Hinckley ( the Fault of Jodie Foster)
10. Military Industrial Complex
11. Van Buren's Land
12. Strategery

Excitement level just went from 2% to 10%....

I'm not sure the album is gonna be out before 2017 but this contest bodes well for a release sooner rather than later.

In early November 2014, Omaze announced a "hang with Bono and get his guitar before a U2 show" contest a full month before the innocence + experience tour was unveiled in early December.

So if this is a similar situation, we could have official tour (or, in a perfect world, album) news within the next few weeks or so.

whoa, an actual development! :lol: we'll be on thread 16 in no time
competition ends mid-January and with PRB216's post above, this really does bode well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom