So where are the band now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hot convos? Oh hot conversations...he he ah...now I get it...someone smack me.....come on Brightest...I have the tapes to prove it....

NEW YORK - Bruce Springsteen (news) is returning the favor to Bono. U2's talkative frontman, who gave memorable stream-of-consciousness speeches inducting Bob Marley and Springsteen into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, will be saluted by Springsteen when the Boss inducts U2 next month.

Springsteen's no slouch in the induction speech department himself: He slyly noted last year how inductee Jackson Browne (news)'s audience always seemed to be filled with women.

ruffian said:

*gasp* now that is very, very nasty! *blows whistle for neutral the Mod to come running with big stick*very

nunu.gif

This is the biggest one I could find... :reject: :lol:

I'm hooked, Dismantled!.............

Hooked&being a lazy :censored: :censored: since i'm having WAYYYYYYYYY too much fun on here with all of you!!!!!!

Do i mind???????

NAAAAHHHHH, course not!!! Bararbababa, I'm luvin' it!!!!!! :D

Yep, BS the mods are well on yer back, eh???!!

Watch out, luv, or you'll get banned from the shop!!! :yikes: :giggle:

susanp6 said:
I'm hooked, Dismantled!.............

Hooked&being a lazy :censored: :censored: since i'm having WAYYYYYYYYY too much fun on here with all of you!!!!!!

Do i mind???????

NAAAAHHHHH, course not!!! Bararbababa, I'm luvin' it!!!!!! :D

Yep, BS the mods are well on yer back, eh???!!

Watch out, luv, or you'll get banned from the shop!!! :yikes: :giggle:

if I got banned I'd kill myself...

~BrightestStar~ said:

*trembles in fear*
It was Dismantled I tell ya..she made me do it!..err..encouraged me?..err...
LOOK THERE GOES ADAM!!!!!!!

*runs away*

lol

Oh yeah some buddy you are!:madspit: BrightestStar is a bad influence...she she shee........err.........bad pleban..:wink:

Brightest...did you look at what I made???? sigh....I cannot wait 45 seconds between posts....I cannot be patient for that long..

ha ha...loads trl with WHAT... I have all the tampons here with me...I gave them to adam as a gift!!!!

Oh no the wagging finger of death.............:wink:

I'll be good I promise...:angel: its BrightestStar that need the shock collar:wink:

Hey I have to take my dog's pee for a sec....I'll be right back...and that isn't a promise...its a threat..

yeah yeah yeah...excuses..thats not what HE said.....If I heard him correctly...he fell asleep?

Hey susan.....:wave: oh and Bono is not with you! He is here in my pantry (yes pantry people its a place where food goes...don't go getting confused with another word:uhoh: ) he is here hiding from Brightest....she scared him and now he is here hiding...

Bono's Doll said:
I've been good (cause you don't want me to.) :angel:

come on Bonodoll be bad with us!!...........you know you want too..we have a party going on in Plebans...you don't need directions you'll know which thread it is when you see it:macdevil:

Apparently they crossed the border to Mexico from San Diego several days ago for a breather from rehearsals.

Here's a new picture:

342%3C435523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D323%3A%3E985%3E%3A%3A9%3EWSNRCG%3D32328766%3C677%3Bnu0mrj

So now I wonder if they're rehearsing in San Diego also.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom