So where are the band now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

:shifty: :mac:

You *don't* want to get me started..if you want some ideas tho..check out the last few pages of nuttiness...

lol :wink:

Did I hear you say Lucky Charms??!!!! Oh Brightest....it has started again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rockon:

you know what they say about Lucky Charms.......there magically delicious... :drool: :reject:

Bono is here now with me...playing Sea World Tycoon.....just the free trial...I cannot afford the complete game...I am so lame...:sad: my life is so sad...when I have vacations from work I just fall apart...................................:crazy:

actually I just finished sea world tycoon.....I couldn't hire enough people to pick up litter and the park became engulfed in chaos...waaaaaa waaaaaaaaaa:sad: *sniff...and my 1 hour free trial ran out right as I was fixing the flamigo beach exihbit.....now I will never know if they lived or died........I don't think I hired enough vets..............:sad: I hope they are ok....:ohmy: :sad: *sniff

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lol: When me and my friends used to jokingly tease eachother, my one friend was a freak..and I was *always* the delusional one :p

Hehehe :hug: As long as it's one of us and him..and not both of us and not him! :ohmy:
:p

Oh my...are you sure your not my best friend from college.....she was always a freak and I was the delusional one also...hmmmm, I guess I was kind of both now that I think about it.

Yeah lets make sure at least Bono is there ....not just us...:ohmy: ....can you imagine the rumors flying around then.....:wink: :ohmy: :slant:

Dismantled said:
Oh my...are you sure your not my best friend from college.....she was always a freak and I was the delusional one also...hmmmm, I guess I was kind of both now that I think about it.

Yeah lets make sure at least Bono is there ....not just us...:ohmy: ....can you imagine the rumors flying around then.....:wink: :ohmy: :slant: [/B]

lol - that's funny..and kinda spooky :ohmy:....
However, I'd like to think I'm ur friend..and I am in "college" ...so technically I am ur friend from college....:eyebrow::huh:

all I gotta say is...
"Let's give em somethin to talk about...." :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

lol - that's funny..and kinda spooky :ohmy:....
However, I'd like to think I'm ur friend..and I am in "college" ...so technically I am ur friend from college....:eyebrow::huh:

all I gotta say is...
"Let's give em somethin to talk about...." :wink:

Brightest your back......:rockon: he he he..you're:macdevil:

I have been avoiding a thrashing from the mod's alone here...its scary

Last edited:
I have been doing nothing all day......I am such a loser...I didn't clean the house like the voices in my head told me to do. I have been playing sim games and making earrings....

:hug:

Well..I'm tryin to do some school work (I have a week off right now :dance: )..and have been rather unsuccessfuk
Ah well....I wonder where the winding bono road shall lead us today....

:ohmy:*just recalled a thread that discussed the magical "road/trail" of hair that led from bono's tummy to a magical place :wink: :mac: *

*runs and hides before mods beat her with a stick* :reject:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Well..I'm tryin to do some school work (I have a week off right now :dance: )..and have been rather unsuccessfuk

:ohmy:*just recalled a thread that discussed the magical "road/trail" of hair that led from bono's tummy to a magical place :wink: :mac: *

he he he...oh that brings back such fond memories.....I recall the strolls down the Bono trail...he hehe.....I recall we got quite the mod spanking over that one...he he he *covers butt with hands to avoid another one..

~BrightestStar~ said:

*gasp* now that is very, very nasty! *blows whistle for neutral the Mod to come running with big stick*very

As I dash in front of Brightest Star and defend her with my loofa......back you heathens...back!

hey brightest..psst....I think that trail leads to lucky charms..........................*hides

~BrightestStar~ said:

*hides behind dismantled*

I think we might need another loofa...my last comment was pretty...:censored: umm.......*geez they have a mighty big stick....grabs brightest and runs behind a rock

(oh god..here we go again:rockon: )

I remember that thread, BS(Notice how i just discovered that's what your name gats shortened to!! :der: )

See! Told you i was daft!:wink: Daft about Bono that is!!!!!!!

God, you have been busy with continuing the HOT Bono discussions!!! :evil: :ohmy:

Dismantled - Hi there! :wink: I've been doing as little work myself&i know it's VERY naughty, but hell, i can't get all of these Bono scenarios out of my mind!! IT's all the fault of BS, i tell you!!

Is she insane or what??? Mind you, i always say the same thing about myself, so we're all insane togethar! :yes: :crazy:

This place ROCKS!!!:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Yeah look BrightestStar (or should I say BS..ha ha ha susan you killed me! We have a fan and her name is susan...lets adopt her as our pet and we can call her squishy.......(sorry to much Nemo)

he he he...sorry susan way too much caffeine today....how are you? Yes yes yes..always hot conversation around this place...thats why I can never leave!!!:wink:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom