Shuttlecock XXX: Now With More Labor Inducing Sex Talk

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Can I call John Mayer a whore?

BTW, before his taste in vaginas was deemed newsworthy, I guarantee you he was on the bill for tonight.

Hmmm, I am torn with my reaction to that. Part of me says "By all means, please call him every name in the book."

And then part of me says ...........

Yeah, I got nothing. I hate John Mayer. I tore the cover off my Rolling STone before taking it out in public with me to dinner tonight. I didn't want his stoned skeezy gaze ruining my appetite.

It's a shame that dropping music for "weed-and-video game sessions" isn't enough to get you dropped from Rolling Stone as well.

Which begs the question...when will GAF stagger onto the cover?

The only thing John Mayer's ever done that I liked was that bit on Chappelle's show, showing the difference betweeen what music white folks dance to, and what music black people dance to.

And he just stood there and played guitar. Which is probably why I liked it.

I am not a fan of the pantsless movement, whether it be Lady GaGa and Rihanna wearing baffling outfits, or people mistaking leggings as pants.

It is not a good trend. Although I do like it when people don't give a fuck what people think and wear what they want anyway.

Thanks. I don't see it on out here yet, but I did get to hear Eminence Front on the Weather Channel. :)

I may not even make it to the start of the show. I'm beat and I had a beer with my dinner. That = zzzzzzzzz for me.

When are Bruce and U2 on?

I'm glad you didn't explode in horror upon hearing that the U2 parts were playing with Rihanna and the Jigga Hova Mr. Beyonce.

All right, I'm leaving the laptop to go and watch the shindig.

My soapboxy-ranty ass bids you all a fond good evening.

Holy shit, I cannot STAND Shakira's voice.

Also, I like Alicia Keys, but her shouting to try to hit those high notes made my throat hurt. That wasn't good.

I thought Bruce's background singers were too much.

YES! That really sounds about right.

I compared her singing to that 80s' Bono "Kermit" thing he used to do, where his voice would go all back in his throat. UGH.

So far, John Legend is the only one I've liked. He's lovely. Good song, too.

So far, John Legend is the only one I've liked. He's lovely. Good song, too.

Yeah, he was really good. I missed the first half the first time it aired in my time zone so I'm watching along with you the part I missed. I turned it on earlier right when Madonna started. I of course didn't know anything about the show, just happened to turn it on.

Will there ever be a day when Sting becomes unattractive?

I even liked him with the beard he'd been sporting prior to tonight.

Back
Top Bottom