Shuttlecock XX: ((Show Spoiler))

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just hoping that they do end up throwing in a couple more surprises over the next couple of shows, overall I'm fairly happy with it though - the CLAW itself and the screen look fucking spectacular.

I'm glad I have seats for the second TO show, not only for the different perspective but because lining up all day in GA for the first show is going to kill me...

Is what's-his-name texting somebody here with the setlist? Is there a party? :hyper:

If I had NSW's phone number, I'd be texting him right now telling him to go f**k himself.

My jealousy knows bounds.

One of my real life friends finally purchased No Line. He said he likes it and it's better than he was expecting.

On my musical funk front, I bought a new album yesterday and love it already. Yayz.

I've decided that I'll follow along for today only, figuring that if I abstain until September after today, the setlist might be very different, and I won't remember what songs they played today anyway.

:hyper:

I've decided that I'll follow along for today only, figuring that if I abstain until September, the setlist might be very different, and I won't remember what songs they played today anyway.

:hyper:

Good call, you China supporting SOB.

Tour Merch and a video from the floor, gotta love the internet:
Tour Merchandise

phptBCmQImerchandisebarca.jpg

s0d.jpg

another 'live' movie

YouTube - U2 Barcelona 2009

Wow, a shirt of Crazy? I will NOT be buying that. Not too impressed from those pics of the shirts.

Wow, a shirt of Crazy? I will NOT be buying that. Not too impressed from those pics of the shirts.

You didn't know about that? That's the reason for the title. I swear, this is what happened: it was called Crazy Tonight, and then will.i.am came in and told them he thought "I'll go crazy if I don't go crazy tonight" sounded like a fantastic phrase that you could put on a T-shirt. So, they made it the full title and made a T-shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom