Shuttlecock IV: The Doubles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You guys are not gonna believe this:

I've been pulling douchebags all morning for NY and Toronto and getting all the way to the final Buy button on the TM app...and get this - NO presale code. There isn't even a field to enter one. Lmao!!

OK, you can buy on computer without code or bundle now too... if instead of using the map on the computer you use the "select seats for me" option you can choose the fan club presale option (not the bundle) and it doesn't ask for a password.

Just checked all the shows and LA2 on 5/27 still has GA's(only show with any left).

Anybody out west looking for GA's to that show, this is the time to grab them, no bundle cost and no madness of Monday's on sale.

But will those tickets get cancelled?

Who knows, but if they do, whats the real risk? You're where you were before.
Or put them on your hubby's card or something.

Not necessarily true. If you already have tickets via your password, they could wind up canceling the stuff you previously bought as well, per the stated policy. Because it's still going to be tied to your credit card, ticketmaster account, and address.

Reach Around should have been the opening track to this album. It builds nicely, has great energy, and the title seems appropriate for a band returning from a five-year absence. It might also have surpassed Sleep Like a Baby for my #2 spot in song rankings.

My seated ticket isn't paperless. I think the GAs are paperless.

I think you're OK. They had all the bundle sales etc. starting yesterday. Lots of various types of orders going through, they aren't tracking everything. Presales were supposed to end today at noon, but Boston pages are still active an hour past that, I doubt TM cares and doubt you'll get cancelled. They just want to sell the tix.

Unless you act with subterfuge :shifty:

Not even really subterfuge.
Have a friend who wants to go buy a pair of GA and go as their guest. Or for any other tickets, just have a friend or family member buy them and mail hard tix like Martha did, pay your friend/relative for the tix when the bill arrives and you're good.
GA is the only complicated transaction cause of paperless entry.

Not necessarily true. If you already have tickets via your password, they could wind up canceling the stuff you previously bought as well, per the stated policy. Because it's still going to be tied to your credit card, ticketmaster account, and address.

I don't have a presale code, if that's what you mean, so my ticket is the only one I bought.

I think you're OK. They had all the bundle sales etc. starting yesterday. Lots of various types of orders going through, they aren't tracking everything. Presales were supposed to end today at noon, but Boston pages are still active an hour past that, I doubt TM cares and doubt you'll get cancelled. They just want to sell the tix.

That's what my husband said. Everyone just wants the tickets to sell.

Not even really subterfuge.

Have a friend who wants to go buy a pair of GA and go as their guest. Or for any other tickets, just have a friend or family member buy them and mail hard tix like Martha did, pay your friend/relative for the tix when the bill arrives and you're good.

GA is the only complicated transaction cause of paperless entry.

I know I'm just extra careful if all those are not available to me

Sent from my ass crack

I know you were all concerned, so let me tell you my good news. Fleetwood Mac just announced another show in LA in April. TODAY. What are the odds. What's another four months when I've already waited a year....:sigh::happy::confused:

I'm trying to keep myself from buying tons of tickets because I just know they're adding more shows, and I think I would get burned out on too many shows.

Also, because I might be needing to buy myself Rose Bowl tickets here pretty quick :cute:/totallynotgettingaheadofmyself

k, so i get to be that guy :cute: but i've been so busy the past month, i've barely had time to breathe. how much are ga tickets? i was too swamped with finals to sign up for the membership so i'm just doing the general sale on monday, but i at least want to know what to expect pricewise.

They were $70 flat and then $17 in fees for LA. I think that's up ten dollars from last tour?

I feel like it was more than that.

And again, only being able to spread that membership fee across two tickets affects the price even more, adding $25.00 to each instead of $12.50 for four.

I'm sure I'd be in Hewson's company if I had been interested in going to a show. And I'd be pissed, too.

Yeah, I didn't bother asking but I don't wade through enough shit in EYKIW to understand anything beyond what appears to be Bono neglecting a child named Leo?

Bono thought Leo's mom was going to be one of those hit it and quit it deals.. Little did he know that video would surface with news that he had a son.

It's a lost in translation thing. In the video message for Bono, some Chilean chick introduced her son as "your son Leo", and Mikal and Laz (of course, those jokers) ran with it.

:lol: That is funny. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom