Shuttlecock IV: The Doubles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I had a crazy thought..what if someone just hit an extra 0 by mistake in the number to be released..

Ie...instead of 300 presale GAs...3000 lol

Maybe you should grab that bundle pronto..cause if all 3000 go..Monday will be disappointing for you

Sent from my ass crack

I'm getting scared your right...I just pulled up GAs again.

Ahh fuck it. I bought 'em. Fuck. I really hope there are no good tickets for Fleetwood Mac tomorrow because I'm going to spend all day looking and being miserable anyways. If this concert was in a month or two, it'd be different. But of course, it's not til May.

I'm gonna go pout in the corner for a while about my good fortune.

EDIT: And I swear, if I pull GAs Monday without spending the extra $50, I'll be super pissed.

Ahh fuck it. I bought 'em. Fuck. I really hope there are no good tickets for Fleetwood Mac tomorrow because I'm going to spend all day looking and being miserable anyways. If this concert was in a month or two, it'd be different. But of course, it's not til May.

I'm gonna go pout in the corner for a while about my good fortune.

EDIT: And I swear, if I pull GAs Monday without spending the extra $50, I'll be super pissed.

Which night are your tickets for?

These are by far the most expensive tickets I've ever bought (I don't go to big rock shows outside of Shuttlecock). If you add in the membership fee, my two tix cost something like $115 a piece. Ugh. At least when you could get up to four tickets you could spread that fee out more.

When no one re-subscribes next year (save for the obsessed sycophants), they may have to reconsider their position.

I think U2 is $115 good. We have LA night 1.

Gonna be tough to wait 10 days without seeing a setlist.

Are you going to try and see an additional show? Even from the cheap seats?

On Monday I think I'm going to aim for 1 GA for Night 2, or Night 4 if that doesn't work.

Which night are your tickets for?

These are by far the most expensive tickets I've ever bought (I don't go to big rock shows outside of Shuttlecock). If you add in the membership fee, my two tix cost something like $115 a piece. Ugh. At least when you could get up to four tickets you could spread that fee out more.

When no one re-subscribes next year (save for the obsessed sycophants), they may have to reconsider their position.

As LeMel said, night 1, but we'll eventually pick up tickets in some shape or another to two or three other shows, probably. Probably two GAs and two Cheap seats. I don't know why I do this...I've seen a lot of favorite bands once or twice. For some reason, U2 I just keep seeing.

If they announce the 2016 tour, people will still subscribe, even if the process is shitty :slant:.

Yeah, we've got to space out the GA tix. That shit gets exhausting multiple nights in a row. Maybe cheap seats for night 2 or 3.

How or when I'll see other bands, I have no idea.

So why did they leave the caps lock on when they decided on iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE?

Last edited:
You guys are not gonna believe this:

I've been pulling douchebags all morning for NY and Toronto and getting all the way to the final Buy button on the TM app...and get this - NO presale code. There isn't even a field to enter one. Lmao!!

Sent from my ass crack

You guys are not gonna believe this:

I've been pulling douchebags all morning for NY and Toronto and getting all the way to the final Buy button on the TM app...and get this - NO presale code. There isn't even a field to enter one. Lmao!!

Sent from my ass crack

Is it adding the 50 bucks for a subscription bundle?

Edit...just checked for Boston and its not, can buy same ticket on phone for 50 bucks less than on computer.
Too bad nothing worth taking.

Crazy.
Leo prbably f'ed with his Dad's phone while playing fruit smask and hit some button eliminating the charge. He's gonna get punished bigtime.

OK, you can buy on computer without code or bundle now too... if instead of using the map on the computer you use the "select seats for me" option you can choose the fan club presale option (not the bundle) and it doesn't ask for a password.

Just checked all the shows and LA2 on 5/27 still has GA's(only show with any left).

Anybody out west looking for GA's to that show, this is the time to grab them, no bundle cost and no madness of Monday's on sale.

I was at an offsite meeting for work all day yesterday and wouldn't have been able to try for either Boston show, so I guess it doesn't matter anyway. Sorry to hear that it was such a clusterfuck for you, Hewson.

So I'm only allowed 2 presale tix total, right? Not 2 to each show sort of dealio?

If I get a friends presale code, I can get 2 more using my same address and details?

Not until Bono wakes from his coma. But I think you will be okay.

So its official about the whole no re-selling paperless tickets thing?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom