Show us yer Xmas Tree!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, I'm not really happy with these, so will have to try again!

2007ChristmasTree1.jpg

2007ChristmasTree2.jpg

All the trees are so, so pretty.

We are not getting one this year.
:sad:
We have a seven month old yellow lab, and that would be just too, too much fun for everyone :lol:
Maybe next year :yes:

tree2.jpg

Here's our first effort in two years. I love this color scheme. :heart:

And just because I'm so happy we decorated this year, here's a shot of the outside.
street1.jpg

I have a 6' fake one, but I haven't felt inspired to decorate at all this year. Maybe if I keep checking this thread, I'll get motivated!

BluRmGrl your tree is BEAUTIFUL!

And Sicy, your cat looks like s/he's trying to decide which ornament to attack first . . . . so many tempting choices! :giggle:

Mine is a small potted tree like Lies and PhilK's but mine is fake and has lights and ornaments on it. If I could get pics onto this stupid old PC I'd do it. With my luck it'll be after NYs :sad: But then just wait till the new PC arrives and is all set up!! :wink:

I love all the trees though, must admit threads like this have given me the desire and inspiration to do a wee bit of decorating!

If you use that colour, make sure to take a lighter colour to go with it! I have some other light pink/purple colour and when I walk in the room, it's really dark!

RedrocksU2 said:

Very nice.

Bose speakers?:drool:

:D

Thank you. And you, Fitz. :cute:

And yes, Carlos, those are Bose speakers - Kelly's pride & joy, especially since he installed the system himself. Good eye. :wink:

BluRmGrl said:
tree2.jpg

Here's our first effort in two years. I love this color scheme. :heart:

And just because I'm so happy we decorated this year, here's a shot of the outside.
street1.jpg

Your house looks so pretty all decorated!!! And so clean! You must not have kids! :wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom