Should I Randoooooooooooom or should I go?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave: Mullet Maven, you seem like a cool person, you can hang out with us ANYTIME!

As an initiation into Randoooooooom, please rate this thread one star and then go directly to Pleba.

Before they officially go up on e-Bay:

Anyone interested in 2 Coldplay tickets for the April 4 show in Uncasville, Connecticut? This auction is open to all Randoooomers and lurkers and alters and whatever you may be posting as tonight. Paid $210.90, will let them go for $200 and maybe throw in a special Interland discount on shipping. ;)

PM me or e-mail schmegh at hotmail dot com for more info.

I have NO IDEA who MM is; I just have a feeling she's a lovely person. :angel:

Schmeg said:
I have NO IDEA who MM is; I just have a feeling she's a lovely person. :angel:

:hmm: Perhaps we should put some detectives on the case.........

11870Sidney_Wang_1.JPG

:crazy: My parents must never ever go into "my" bathroom at their house. The towels I used almost 2 weeks ago are still hanging over the shower. When I lived here if I would have left a towel hanging over the shower then my mom would have considered my bathroom a mess. :|

I have more laundry than I know what to do with and only 5 1/2 hours until I get picked up to go to Queen. :eek:

:madwife: My old apartment building still has my phone # set to the buzzer in the entryway.

1. That makes me want to do a dance because that means in 4 months no one has rented my apartment they forced me out of by hiking my rent up so high....even though I love everything about my current place and it's a much better fit for me, I would have stayed if given the choice because moving sucks :happy:

2. It drives me insane that they haven't removed the number because people are stupid and I get calls from the downstairs entryway at least once a week. Someone just left a voice mail saying they were waiting downstairs for me and to hurry up. :der: My phone says "Hi this is Amanda...."

3. I would call the landlord and have them remove my number but they are too stupid and I'm too lazy to look up the office #.

I'm bored. :(

arw9797 said:

I have more laundry than I know what to do with and only 5 1/2 hours until I get picked up to go to Queen. :eek:

You'll have to let us know how it is! I've been playing with the idea of seeing INXS for a dose of live music but I can't wrap my brain about the fact that it would be without Michael Hutchence. :(

arw9797 said:
Murder By Death was just added to my amazon list to remind myself to buy it the next time I place an order :love:

:up: I should do that as well.

Have fun at the concert. Wonder if they will do Radio Ga Ga :laugh: :wink: I bet you will have fun.

Kariann said:

You'll have to let us know how it is! I've been playing with the idea of seeing INXS for a dose of live music but I can't wrap my brain about the fact that it would be without Michael Hutchence. :(

I saw them with the "other" new lead singer they had a few years ago. He looked and sounded just like Michael. THAT was just odd and freaky, almost disturbing to me. :shrug: That being said, I like the new album :reject: and if they were coming to my town I would probably go. So I say go for it! :up:

:| I have enought laundry left to keep me here for a few more hours. But I have to leave in about 20 minutes to get ready for QUEEN!!!!!!!!! :scream:

*it will be fun*

must tape Dr. Who, must tape Dr. Who, must tape Dr. Who.......repeat to self until 11:30 pm tonight............

Blue Room said:

:hmm: Perhaps we should put some detectives on the case.........

11870Sidney_Wang_1.JPG

Sam Diamond: I don't get it. First they steal the body and leave the clothes, then they take the clothes and bring the body back. Who would do a thing like that?
Dick Charleston: Possibly some deranged dry cleaner.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sidney Wang: Yes, is confusing.
Lionel Twain: IT! IT is confusing! Say your goddamn pronouns!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom