Should I Randoooooooooooom or should I go?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
shari schultz said:

long day?
No, it actually went by really fast since it was busy and there were as many as three people on at a time...when we were lucky. :happy:

Oh, no, the homicidal smilie is back!!

Schmeg said:

No, it actually went by really fast since it was busy and there were as many as three people on at a time...when we were lucky. :happy:

Oh, no, the homicidal smilie is back!!

I have been wearing that homicidal smiley on a regular basis Mon- Thurs and sometimes Fridays..........new boss doesn't stray from LMS computer generated schedules............Saturdays and Sundays are great days to work since we are all tripping over each other. Wondering when she is going to change this :hmm: (I fear never)

shari schultz said:

I have been wearing that homicidal smiley on a regular basis Mon- Thurs and sometimes Fridays..........new boss doesn't stray from LMS computer generated schedules............Saturdays and Sundays are great days to work since we are all tripping over each other. Wondering when she is going to change this :hmm: (I fear never)

Edited to add
My summer is really gonna suck if she doesn't change this soon :happy:

shari schultz said:

Speaking of new bosses....mine FINALLY learned how to do payroll! She very excitedly told me that she could do it on her own now and she could do time off requests on her own!

Kariann said:

Speaking of new bosses....mine FINALLY learned how to do payroll! She very excitedly told me that she could do it on her own now and she could do time off requests on her own!
:up:
and yes, edit and quote are to close together :yes:

Queen was awesome! :eek: Brian May was exactly what I expected. Such a gunslinger with that guitar but you gotta love him! They did some Bad Company songs too. Paul Rodgers was amazing. I never once felt that I was listening to the dude from Bad Company, even with they did Feel Like Making Love and All Right Now. But when they actually did the song Bad Company......:love: :combust: :drool: Wow. The only song they didn't do that I was expecting was Killer Queen. They showed a few songs with Freddie and during Bohemian Rhapsody they actually had a video up with him singing and playing the piano with Roger and Brian on stage playing their parts. That was really cool. I don't know who the other guitarist was, or the bass and keyboard players. I thought the bassist sucked during Another One Bites the Dust :tsk: Kind of disappointed during that song. They also did the Show Must Go On. I remember my brother blasting that for days after Freddie died. :(

I was really surprised by the whole night. I knew it would be good even though I never really like most of their songs. My brother was so funny. He hasn't been to a concert in at least 10 years so he was bouncing all over the place. We had floor seats. I could barely see so I had to watch the monitors the whole night but oh well. It was fun. /ARW's review of Queen

arw9797 said:
Queen was awesome! :eek: Brian May was exactly what I expected. Such a gunslinger with that guitar but you gotta love him! They did some Bad Company songs too. Paul Rodgers was amazing. I never once felt that I was listening to the dude from Bad Company, even with they did Feel Like Making Love and All Right Now. But when they actually did the song Bad Company......:love: :combust: :drool: Wow. The only song they didn't do that I was expecting was Killer Queen. They showed a few songs with Freddie and during Bohemian Rhapsody they actually had a video up with him singing and playing the piano with Roger and Brian on stage playing their parts. That was really cool. I don't know who the other guitarist was, or the bass and keyboard players. I thought the bassist sucked during Another One Bites the Dust :tsk: Kind of disappointed during that song. They also did the Show Must Go On. I remember my brother blasting that for days after Freddie died. :(

I was really surprised by the whole night. I knew it would be good even though I never really like most of their songs. My brother was so funny. He hasn't been to a concert in at least 10 years so he was bouncing all over the place. We had floor seats. I could barely see so I had to watch the monitors the whole night but oh well. It was fun. /ARW's review of Queen

:up: :)

arw9797 said:

Cool! :up:

http://www.u2torrents.com/torrents-details.php?id=1702

^ was the show all the "cool" kids in high school went to, but of course I didn't get to go (and I wasn't cool). Granted, I wasn't that into U2 back then, but still :mad:.

And now I laugh, because who has seen 11 U2 shows now? Me! Take that, popular high school people from my past :madspit: !

*this foray into Kelly's damaged teenage psyche sponsored by u2torrents*

kellyahern said:

^ was the show all the "cool" kids in high school went to, but of course I didn't get to go (and I wasn't cool). Granted, I wasn't that into U2 back then, but still :mad:.

And now I laugh, because who has seen 11 U2 shows now? Me! Take that, popular high school people from my past :madspit: !

:lol: They only got to see it once, but now you can listen to it again and again and again and again and again!

And you've traveled the country and met lots of cool people, too!

kellyahern said:

Which show is it? I'm not a registered user of U2torrents... :reject:... so I cant tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom