Shirtless Adam!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Holy moly Adam :ohmy:. So is this thread only for current 360 shirtless Adam or do you want any and all shirtless Adam? :hmm:

I might add more to the dange of rising sea levels, but here is another one for you to drool over...:drool::drool::drool::drool:

4987432694_00785c4afa_b.jpg

I better sell my flat and buy a houseboat instead if you girls keep going like that!

Thank you, bonocomet! I guess yesterday was my lucky day. Second row right in front of the stage on Adam's side. Why sing along to "Moment of Surrender" when you can shoot once in a lifetime pics of a dripping wet half-naked Mr. Clayton instead! I have some more for you to drool over, but you will have to wait until tomorrow evening for that.
Good night!

Woah woah woah........ woah....... HOW did I miss this thread?? :faint:

Dearest Adam,

Pls do this on the North American leg. PLS.

Love, Kaf.

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Dearest Adam,

Love, Kaf.

Don't worry! This all just came up yesterday! I think this thread didn't start until today. And yes, North American leg please.

:hmm: You know you could technically make it 4 decades because 2010 is the 4th decade right? 80's/90's/00's/10's.

or do I fail at math junk? :uhoh:

yeah, i could technically make it four. but i didnt have the elevation shirtless one handy.

and this thread is officially my favorite thing ever. :heart:

Dearest Adam,

Love, Kaf.

And I just made the thread today, so you didn't miss much. AND YES.

:pray: Adam, baby...please do a shirtless night in NA, preferably in Michigan, for me. I love you. :heart:

yeah, i could technically make it four. but i didnt have the elevation shirtless one handy.

and this thread is officially my favorite thing ever. :heart:

And I just made the thread today, so you didn't miss much. AND YES.

:pray: Adam, baby...please do a shirtless night in NA, preferably in Michigan, for me. I love you. :heart:

And in New York. I mean, New Jersey.
In NYC we have the naked cowboy who plays guitar in Times Square in tighty whiteys. So if that guy can get away with that on a daily basis I think New Jersey can handle half naked Adam.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom