September 12, 13 - Soldier Field - Chicago PART TWO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to think about what I want in the car for the ride down, what songs to put together on the iPod playlist, where should we stop for lunch, etc.

I'm getting excited!

M

^ Whenever we do a road trip I ALWAYS have to stop at Cracker Barrel. I know its super cheesy...but I :heart: it. :reject:

I'm also pondering making reseverations on Sunday for one of Rick Bayless's resteraunts, but my pocketbook might need a break after my Fancy Schmancy Dinner at Un-named Fancy Chicago Hotel.

^ Whenever we do a road trip I ALWAYS have to stop at Cracker Barrel. I know its super cheesy...but I :heart: it. :reject:

I'm also pondering making reseverations on Sunday for one of Rick Bayless's resteraunts, but my pocketbook might need a break after my Fancy Schmancy Dinner at Un-named Fancy Chicago Hotel.

I think I may have to go to a Rick Bayless restaurant after watching him on Top Chef Masters yum but I'm splurging on a hotel and I mean splurging!

:yippie: I got Chicago seats now!

Dunno if I am able to do the meeting up stuff since I'm flying in late Friday. Maybe after the show. I'm excited, it'll be the wife's first U2 show!

Later!

rick bayless is cool :up:

his brother skip, not so much :down:

-dan

Amen. Skip rips on hockey, so he's pretty much the Antichrist to me. I'd love to check out one of Rick's restaurant's that weekend, especially since the wife drools over his food(and him), but there are some fairly horrid reviews out there.

I'm definitely up for an Interference get-together some time during the weekend. Friday might be good, though my wife and I are thinking about spending the night in southwest Michigan where we went to college--we have a lot of friends there that we haven't seen in a quite a few years.

I'm sure the friends will still be there after that weekend. :whistle:

I didn't realize you'd be at the show, too. :) It'd be nice to meet probably the most level-headed and fair FYMer I know (well, besides yolland). Seats or GA?

Have you tried stubhub? They were fantastic for me on the last tour. :)

Hello U2Girl:wave:

Daily I try

Interference
StubHub
Ebay
TicketDrop(Interference)
u2tours yahoo group

As a last resort I will buy two GA's off Ebay for a ridiculous amount & then sell one to Chels for Face Value as she & I are the only two I know of looking right now.....

Hello U2Girl:wave:

Daily I try

Interference
StubHub
Ebay
TicketDrop(Interference)
u2tours yahoo group

As a last resort I will buy two GA's off Ebay for a ridiculous amount & then sell one to Chels for Face Value as she & I are the only two I know of looking right now.....

I think you'd get a better price on Stubhub--rather than E-bay---plus there's the guarntee you aren't going to get screwed. I bought tixs from E-bay for May 9th Show in 05 at United Center--and THANK GOD--they were real--I did have a moment or two where I was like 'omg--what if these are fake?' freak-out cause I spent ALOT of $$$$$$...

Also have you checked @U2.com?? They have a forum as well.

Another couple websites that are good to keep an eye on regularly when searching for tickets are ticketliquidator.com and ticketsnow.com. I've used both before for various U2 shows.

Ok peeps,me and my pal are coming over from scotland for the gig on the 13th,any cool pubs around the stadium?

Not to go against The Man who knows Chicago NSW:reject:but I do know of one Pub but it may be a hole in the wall NSW may know

The Abbey Pub

In fact a very good U2 Tribute Band who I saw for the third time last night in Ohio will be there Friday night 9/11 at about 10p.m. ish:huh:

Went to bed at 5a.m.:ohmy:

I think you'd get a better price on Stubhub--rather than E-bay---plus there's the guarntee you aren't going to get screwed. I bought tixs from E-bay for May 9th Show in 05 at United Center--and THANK GOD--they were real--I did have a moment or two where I was like 'omg--what if these are fake?' freak-out cause I spent ALOT of $$$$$$...

Also have you checked @U2.com?? They have a forum as well.

Another couple websites that are good to keep an eye on regularly when searching for tickets are ticketliquidator.com and ticketsnow.com. I've used both before for various U2 shows.

PartyGirl:wave: I am a member of @u2 forum as well(nick of Vincent) although I only spend about five minutes there a day it in no way compares to Interference:drool:look at me ass kiss LOL but in their Tour Section it distinctly says something about No Ticket Talk or something like that

I was able to get one GA for 9/12 at FV from a very nice woman named BirdLover:hug:she even sent me the ticket prior to getting the money order

There is some chick here right by where I live selling one GA on Ebay she wants a Buy Now Price of $349:doh:

Thanks to both of you for the advice:up:

:corn:Stalking One GA Ticket For 9/12:corn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom