September 12, 13 - Soldier Field - Chicago PART TWO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chicago weather is infuckingsane. It could be raining and cold when you wake up, 90 degrees in the afternoon followed by an evening snowstorm. It's starting to warm up here, though, which leads me to beleive that it'll be fairly hot come the concerts.

I'm (like many Chicagoians and Chicago-land Suburbanite) are used to the yo-yo like weather.

But I'm just repeating the obvious :wink:

Funny thing my wife just said to me last night

"Is SF's stadium top open?" I said "Yes I believe so..."

She said "I ain't gonna be standing in the rain..."

I said "You will woman & you'll like it !"

:madwife::blahblah:

Ok I didn't really say it but I did think it

L:huh:L

Chicago weather is infuckingsane. It could be raining and cold when you wake up, 90 degrees in the afternoon followed by an evening snowstorm. It's starting to warm up here, though, which leads me to beleive that it'll be fairly hot come the concerts.

Sounds like Boston. Jules, you should feel right at home. :wink:

:drool:

That hotel is beautiful. :drool:

I might pop in for a cocktail I think. Cocktails in nice hotels = :drool::love:

I can't believe we are only 5 weeks away. :crazy::hyper::love:

Heard that the patio is amazing. We'll probably drink there first and then have dinner. I have an amazing LBD (little Black Dress) to wear--at least I get to act like a rock-star for one night :sexywink:

Is it the hotel where they claim to have invented brownies and give you one when you check in?

Seriously, not being a member of PLEBA, my stalking skills are marginal.

M

Hmmmm...never heard that about the brownies...is that why Bono stays there? :giggle:

If thats all it takes I'll bring a tray to the show.

Is it the hotel where they claim to have invented brownies and give you one when you check in?

Seriously, not being a member of PLEBA, my stalking skills are marginal.

M

Ok I totally had to Wiki that....

and its NOT the Brownie hotel...though like I said before a tray of brownies and a strappy cami might work wonders. :sexywink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom