September 12, 13 - Soldier Field - Chicago PART TWO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm leaving right after the Sunday night show. I'm teaching Monday morning, back in Columbus.

That's great news Seth! I've got a cheap seat for the second Chicago show, but I'm very tempted to try to land a GA for the first one. It's my first time in the US, and it's opening night too so there's a double incentive!

I get in on the afternoon of the 10th September. If any of you are about Chicago to go for a beer with a wide-eyed and excited Irishman on his first night in the States then let me know!

I'm flying in on Thursday the 10th as well, and leaving Monday.

I have plans for dinner with non-U2 related friends both Thursday and Friday but will try and make it to whatever planned get-togethers I can! :)

Since we are driving up from Indiana, we won't get there until showtime (if we're lucky! :lol:) on Saturday. Spending the night in Hammond, IN, well out of the party zone. :sad:

23 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::D:D:D:D

September 17th, 2009-Toronto-GAs

i hate drama.

one of my friends might not be going because he suddenly decided he needs money more than he needs to see U2. he wants me to give him his ticket to scalp on eBay or whatever, but I refuse. I told him if he doesn't want to go, I will sell his ticket at face value to someone else I know who wants to go (and if neither of the people I have in mind can go, I will offer it up here :) ) and I'll give him his money back. He did pay me for the ticket, but I bought it initially with my presale code. If he wanted to get a U2 ticket just to make money, maybe he should have joined U2.com himself.

:sigh: sorry, needed to vent. he's being a dick about it. i told him basically if his heart wasn't in it he shouldn't go since it's kind of a big investment (hotel, transport, and food, plus waiting in line all day) and he accused me of being shitty, spoiled, a bitch, etc... I thought i left high school behind :tsk:

i hate drama.

one of my friends might not be going because he suddenly decided he needs money more than he needs to see U2. he wants me to give him his ticket to scalp on eBay or whatever, but I refuse. I told him if he doesn't want to go, I will sell his ticket at face value to someone else I know who wants to go (and if neither of the people I have in mind can go, I will offer it up here :) ) and I'll give him his money back. He did pay me for the ticket, but I bought it initially with my presale code. If he wanted to get a U2 ticket just to make money, maybe he should have joined U2.com himself.

:sigh: sorry, needed to vent. he's being a dick about it. i told him basically if his heart wasn't in it he shouldn't go since it's kind of a big investment (hotel, transport, and food, plus waiting in line all day) and he accused me of being shitty, spoiled, a bitch, etc... I thought i left high school behind :tsk:

He's being a douchebag :hug:

He wants me to give him his ticket to scalp on eBay or whatever, but I refuse. I told him if he doesn't want to go, I will sell his ticket at face value to someone else I know who wants to go (and if neither of the people I have in mind can go, I will offer it up here

:up:

I really respect this about ALOT of U2 FANS(not ass kissing either)

I only bought TWO Tickets from TM (Seats for my wife & I on 9/13)

All Five Tickets that I needed for 10/1 I have bought from Interferencer's as well as ONE GA for my wife on 9/12 all at FV:hug:

I did get one GA 9/12 from a nice guy on u2tours yahoo group also at FV

Anyone of these people as well as yourself could sell them on Ebay & make alot of cash

There are still good people in this world:applaud:

it's kind of a big investment (hotel, transport, and food, plus waiting in line all day)

When I add the NINE total tickets to hotel's/food/fuel/parking/Two T-shirts just bought off Ebay I am clocking in right about three grand:ohmy::ohmy:

Three shows equals an average of one grand for each

I never thought about it until I started to add it up b/c I have bought tickets kinda here and there over the past three months or so.......

I haven't even mentioned that to my wife LOL:reject:

If you value your life don't do it....

Hubby still doesn't know what I paid for RZ!!!!!!

So if anyone meets me in Chi-Town...keep on the DL:shifty:

ROFLMAssOff now that is funny PartyGirl !!!

I have some capital though she is driving the car she has always wanted so my three grand to her nineteen is chump change:ohmy:

still laughin at "keep it on the down low...." hilarious

The airline prices to chicago suck. there are sales going on for every other city. its about 170 to new york, but its 247 to chicago. i'm gonna have to buy the fare i have on hold tonight since the time i need on friday is much higher.

The airline prices to chicago suck. there are sales going on for every other city. its about 170 to new york, but its 247 to chicago. i'm gonna have to buy the fare i have on hold tonight since the time i need on friday is much higher.

U2Fan:wave:

If I am not mistaken you are coming from The Lone Star State:hmm:

Personally I would rather walk from Tx. to Chicago then get on an airplane:ohmy:

How far of a drive would it be:huh:

Wait:doh:

Have you talked to LauraMullen from here (Interference) she works for an airline company maybe she could hook a brother up:|

LOL I need to really get a life

Taking the train isn't so bad...travel or money wise....(from Missouri to Chicago anyway)....
And yes...wonderful people selling GA tix at FV value all need a big hug! :hug: Better than stubhub...which is plain insanity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom