San Jose I Setlist Watch and Thread Party. (*No spoilers or U2.com setlist posts*)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First three songs:
1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo / Stories For Boys (snippet) / Hello Hello It's Good To Be Back (snippet)
3. Elevation

That's from celticbhoy. He's had to stop listening now but may be listening to more later.

JOFO said:

you got some balls giving out your number on the net like that.

haha. yeah I teach middle school and both my numbers are on both of my Dallas Schoo websites!!! luckily only had one call...lol. they were cool tho...no crank. lol

Axver said:
First three songs:
1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo / Stories For Boys (snippet) / Hello Hello It's Good To Be Back (snippet)
3. Elevation

That's from celticbhoy. He's had to stop listening now but may be listening to more later.

cool... thanks for the update... so elevation right after vertigo? have we seen that before??? i'm trying to remember...

*Ally* said:

cool... thanks for the update... so elevation right after vertigo? have we seen that before??? i'm trying to remember...

duh, we just saw that in LA2.... silly me! :wink: let's see if the ocean is up next...

MikeSt said:

haha. yeah I teach middle school and both my numbers are on both of my Dallas Schoo websites!!! luckily only had one call...lol. they were cool tho...no crank. lol

I'm gonna prank you around 4am.
I'll be the one ordering a large pie.

MikeSt said:

the only students who have my cell # are my editors in chief of the school paper and they only call me when they are out sick to give me a heads up

discothequeLP said:
dammit my phone is plugged in and charging and it dies. . . i'll keep trying later

:lmao: Talk about sucky luck.

i think it has begun....whoo my alergies are bad tonight just had a sneezing fit :huh: :mad: ..and its interfering with my fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom