San Jose I Setlist Watch and Thread Party. (*No spoilers or U2.com setlist posts*)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
discothequeLP said:
1 - City of Blinding Lights

"The more you know, the less you know"

good job Bono hahahah

Wow, Bono really knows his own songs, doesn't he?

Hope they aren't planning on doing any covers tonight ...

discothequeLP said:
OH MY GOD my phone just ran out of batteries!!!

haha how much worse does it get than that!

:lmao:

Well, that's bad, but I find it so ironic that it's funny.

discothequeLP said:
OH MY GOD my phone just ran out of batteries!!!

haha how much worse does it get than that!

oh no!!! you have no charger??

anyone else have a source?

i just checked U2.com... no setlist yet! :)

MikeSt said:
yeah drop SBS for EXIT....just this once!!!!! well id like it for a while...but at least one time!!!!!

:hyper: ohhh Exit would rock!!!...I would combust if they played Exit! :combust:

disco, I gotta leave the house, but if you don't mine three-way calling me, you're welcome to dial me up at 773.428.0904.

Any lovely lady interferencers who are on and want a random nice guy to talk to are welcome to call too. :wink:

knox said:
disco, I gotta leave the house, but if you don't mine three-way calling me, you're welcome to dial me up at 773.428.0904.

Any lovely lady interferencers who are on and want a random nice guy to talk to are welcome to call too. :wink:

hahaha... later knox! :wave:

no other contacts?? so sad... :(

yes, but where is u2achtung getting their setlist from? i feel like they did this in the past, and maybe got the list from interference (though i could be wrong... let's hope so!).

at least U2.com seems to have ended the policy of posting the setlist at the start of the concert- my nasty email must've worked!!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom