San Jose 2 setlist party thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bono_man2002 said:

I'd have put a hole in the wall if they played it last night....I mean I went to the first six, and they play one of my favourite live songs the show after.
But Tonight, I would be very happy to see it.
Though I do expect to see it show up in Chicago.

What did you think was the best show of the first six? I thought LA1 was pretty sweet. The band seemed to finally hit all their songs and remember the words! Anyway, it'd be nice if a recording ever came out.

crosby87 said:
Because he like you.Before the first show,they tell that U2 is not a greatests hits world tour.

Where the song UF,ASOH,New York on that show.This show is a crap and if you are ready to see this crap it's not my problem and pay 200$ bucks to see that loser you should going in hell and shut the fuck up because i'm very tired of you.

The Elevation Tour is a better Tour that this shit.

Ok, I'm all about free speech and everyone has a right to their own opinion, blah blah blah.

But can we please get this :censored: banned already?

Last edited:
So, anywaaayyy...

Did somebody say party?! :dancing:
I have half a bottle of coconut rum that tastes like suntan lotion! Anybody want some?

I think they'll do something a little different tonight. I don't think they're gonna totally shake up the set list or anything but I think for cities with 2 nights they'll try to do a song or two different...

cuneatus2 said:

What did you think was the best show of the first six? I thought LA1 was pretty sweet. The band seemed to finally hit all their songs and remember the words! Anyway, it'd be nice if a recording ever came out.

Hmmm very hard to pick.
I'd say one of the Anaheim shows.
Bono finally getting The Fly right was a highlight :)
Probabley Anaheim II and LA I were probabley up there as the best.
They were all so fantastic though.

crosby87 said:
Because he like you.Before the first show,they tell that U2 is not a greatests hits world tour.

Where the song UF,ASOH,New York on that show.This show is a crap and if you are ready to see this crap it's not my problem and pay 200$ bucks to see that loser you should going in hell and shut the fuck up because i'm very tired of you.

you sign with reebok, and this is how you act?

now there sid, be careful. if you're not careful ovechkin will dwarf you in every important stat...afterall, you'll both be competing for the calder now won't you?

~everything that's good, everything that you're not

crosby87 said:

Sorry, I tried to google a translation but it didn't work.:yikes:

crosby87 said:

Exactly. It's not a greatest hits tour because old, irrelevant bands do greatest hits tours. If you want a jukebox band to play your favourite radio songs, go find another band. U2 are relevant, on fire, and playing what they want to play. They aren't yet consigned to the 'greatest hits' heap of the dinosaurs.

Do I have to tell you to fuck off again, you useless waste of space? Your mental agility appears to resemble that of a glacier.

crosby87 said:

Yeah ok i agree this guy is obiviously a troll...can we have him removed...its getting old...Dude if you don't like it Please don't listen to it! :madspit:

Don't feed the trolls, people.

They'll get fat and decide to stick around.

Originally posted by crosby87

what does this even mean? haha, why try to type in English if you aren't even remotely competent? or sober.....

crosby87 said:

wwwwwwww wwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooo CARES!!!!!!!!!

hey everyone! :wave: will only be here for a bit tonight, as i've got reading to do and have to get up early tomorrow. but i'll be here for the first hour...

here's to something new and unexpected! :eyebrow:

I'm going to predict the same set as Anaheim 2 and maybe then we'll be pleasantly surprised. :wink:

Are there any reports of people meeting the band before the show tonight?
(runs off to go check...)

I did like how they mixed up the set at Anaheim 1. Although it didn't seem to flow as well as the other sets but it was a welcome change. Maybe Gloria and EBTTRT tonight?

:bow:

*Ally* said:
hey everyone! :wave: will only be here for a bit tonight, as i've got reading to do and have to get up early tomorrow. but i'll be here for the first hour...

here's to something new and unexpected! :eyebrow:

Hello! If there's any variation, it seems to come in the first hour anyway. I've actually started to become a little more hopeful - I guess it's the party atmosphere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom