San Jose 2 setlist party thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
jachba...that's where 4 of my shows are. Only 1 set of GA's through the presale, two through the general sale - seats, not the best, but at least I'm in the building. One show 100's, the other 300's...and one more show pending but looking good.

Well here i am ...let the party begin! :lmao: ....

Hello everyone :wave:

My show is in November!..hopefully it will be shows eventually i want to go to the November 28th show as well here in Montreal :hmm:....

Anyhoo i think tonight will be a rockin show!...i can't stay up for the whole thing tho...work tomorrow :sad:

This setlist is crap.I'm very disappointed with the turn of the tour take with that.Great changes need to be made not in a mouth but the beginning of tonight.

WOWY,BAD,UTEOTW and Walk On need to be add on the setlist.

Paul Mcguinness is a fucking asshole who is really important to him to count his money.The horrible show that you see since 2 weeks is fucking crap.

They don't enough for the money and the lineup the people have made during the sale of the tickets is a worst thing i've ever seen in my life and you the guts to try to tell that you had very happy with this boring show.

Niceman said:
The setlist may not be what we hope for, but the performances have been really good!:)

Oh Definitly.
Bono's voice is getting better every night, Edge, Larry and Adam do what Edge, Larry and Adam do best!

crosby87 said:
This setlist is crap.I'm very disappointed with the turn of the tour take with that.Great changes need to be made not in a mouth but the beginning of tonight.

Paul Mcguinness is a fucking asshole who is really important to him to count his money.The horrible show that you see since 2 weeks is fucking crap.

They don't enough for the money and the lineup the people have made during the sale of the tickets is a worst thing i've ever seen in my life and you the guts to try to tell that you had very happy with this boring show.

I take it your unhappy?...lol
Yes i am happy with these has you put them "boring shows"...i'm enjoying myself and i can't wait to hear more :dance:

Diane L said:

I will! I've heard good things too.

How is ETS handling GAs this time?

I used them once last tour and what I really liked is that they FedExed my GAs to me a week or so prior to the event which was really nice. I hear now you have to pick them up at a party?

crosby87 said:

I have one question for you, you incredibly melodramatic whiner: Have you been to one of these shows?

If the answer is no (which I'm guessing it is), then you're talking out of your ass. The show I saw last night was top notch - plenty of energy, great performance from the band, and the songs they played they played well.

anitram said:

How is ETS handling GAs this time?

I used them once last tour and what I really liked is that they FedExed my GAs to me a week or so prior to the event which was really nice. I hear now you have to pick them up at a party?

I've heard that too, but I don't know for sure.

And I'm not even sure what the GA will be like for Vegas, either...

VintagePunk said:

I'm about an hour sw of Toronto. :) Are you going to Ottawa?

No unfortunatley not Ottawa...only Montreal 26th Nov...and if i'm lucky the 28th as well :dance:

Are you going to Toronto and Ottawa?

crosby87 said:

Stop trolling and fuck off.

Thanks.

Diemen said:

I have one question for you, you incredibly melodramatic whiner: Have you been to one of these shows?

If the answer is no (which I'm guessing it is), then you're talking out of your ass. The show I saw last night was top notch - plenty of energy, great performance from the band, and the songs they played they played well.

Bravo! :applaud:

As much as I would LOVE to see new additions to the setlist, this is the greatest band in the world and the show IS AWESOME!

Diemen said:

This idiot hasn't been to any shows and has been posting the exact same thing in every post. A clear troll, and a pathetic one at that.

Niceman said:
What are everyone's favorite new live versions?

I dig Vertigo, Love and Peace, Yahweh, and the Fly.

I love the Stories For Boys addition to Vertigo and The Fly rocks hard, but for me, the best part of the tour so far, just judging by bootlegs, is The Electric Co. Bloody outstanding!

angel_28 said:

No unfortunatley not Ottawa...only Montreal 26th Nov...and if i'm lucky the 28th as well :dance:

Are you going to Toronto and Ottawa?

Toronto and Buffalo. I'm only about an hour from the border. It's going to be hard to wait, but in a way, I'm glad I'm not seeing them early, and then nothing.

Yeah, I forgot how much I love Electric Co. How did they manage to go so long without playing such a great live song!?!?

I love all of the BOY songs. How great is it that they're playing them? The ultimate for me though would be if they play Shadows and Tall Trees one night!

An Cat Dubh. :drool:

Which, from what I've heard, sounds like it's not going over all that well with audiences. :| I hope they don't shelve it completely.

Last edited:
Hi Guys .....
I'll be happy to supply updates for tonights show , although because i'm at work ( monday afternoon here ) and can't be on the phone to america for 2 hours solid , i will probably hear the first 3 songs , then call in sporadically during the show.....

Hopefully someone has a more continuous live feed ?

T minus 50mins.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom