Rose Bowl DVD - Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got my box set that I ordered from Live Nation!! The tracking said the scheduled delivery was for the 28th, but it came early.

I think the tracking got all messed up from FedEx shortly after going in the system, mine finally updated this morning and said after it arrived in WV on Friday AM, it arrived in New Jersey Friday night, which sounds right, but then it departed from WV this morning, which can't be right. My est. delivery date is Wednesday but I hope it comes Monday or Tuesday (am getting it delivered to the office).

damn, My DVDPlanet order is on backorder, i should have stayed with Amazon to begin with... i ordered from Amazon yesterday because i did not want to wait for backorder stuff to come in an it now says shipping soon..

PS.. I cannot stand harry potter :|

harry.jpg

:reject:

Is it the one with all the bells and whistles ? :hyper:
Yes.

And mine came TODAY!:hyper::hyper::hyper:

Looking at it, and the timing of when it suddenly went on sale, I can't help but wonder if the lads didn't have something to do with the amazing pricing.
Just saying...wouldn't be the first time they gave the fans a gift.

Yes.

And mine came TODAY!:hyper::hyper::hyper:

Looking at it, and the timing of when it suddenly went on sale, I can't help but wonder if the lads didn't have something to do with the amazing pricing.
Just saying...wouldn't be the first time they gave the fans a gift.

Thank you for the info Birdlover .
Can't wait . I haven't watched anything from the Rosebowl show , I think if mine comes midweek I'll save viewing for the weekend .

My super deluxe box set came just now...hooray! It is a pretty substantial hunk o' stuff, can't believe this order went through at $39.99, and included a 1 year subscription to Rolling Stone to boot! Thanks LiveNation! :D

Nope. Not yet. :mad: :angry: :madwife: :rant:

Wow. :| Hope it arrives soon!

I'm glad to see some of you are getting it. VA isn't all that far from me, so I'm hoping to have it by the end of this week, or the beginning of next, as long as it doesn't get hung up at customs for too long. It shouldn't. I've found that things I've ordered from commercial vendors in the US usually pass through customs quickly.

I dont know much about audio, but perhaps I (and a few others) hear distorted bass on Boots due to old tv's and the dvd audio is made for better audio setup? (however, i did try all 3 audio setting on the dvd and noticed it during the 2 that worked for me- the 3rd setting didnt play any audio at all for me)

Seriously? Mine arrived via USPS yesterday. I picked it up this morning. You had better get your money back on the express shipping cause that's ridiculous.

It's :drool: Amazing.

I sent musictoday an e-mail yesterday, and . . . surprise, surprise, I haven't heard back from them. I will call tomorrow and bitch them out.

I can't wait! :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom