Rose Bowl DVD - Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, in theory we in the States should start receiving our Super-duper Deluxe editions this week. :hyper:

Am impatiently waiting for an email from Live Nation.

Doubtful , U2.com states it's oversold and my Amazon order states the release date has changed .

U2 "U2 - 360� AT THE ROSE BOWL [Super Deluxe Edition]"
Estimated arrival date: July 06 2010 - July 12 2010

:angry:

Doubtful , U2.com states it's oversold and my Amazon order states the release date has changed .

U2 "U2 - 360� AT THE ROSE BOWL [Super Deluxe Edition]"
Estimated arrival date: July 06 2010 - July 12 2010

:angry:

My Amazon order says they're preparing the order for shipment and has an estimated delivery date of 6/22.

Yeah, I think the arrival dates are often estimated to be a week or two after the release date on Amazon. So don't go by that.

Actually they said if you paid for 2 day shipping (6.99) they guaranteed delivery on the release date and they're still showing the delivery date of 6/22.

ETA: I just got my shipping email from Amazon, overnight delivery for tomorrow. Woohoo!!

Last edited:
Same here. Although it does skip when played on my standalone DVD and Blu-ray player, the DVD-ROM drive on my laptop seem to play COBL just fine in its entirety. :huh:
I suppose it depends on which media players you've installed on your computer..I noticed a skip with Nero, but everything works perfect with MPC and WMP.

I didn't do overnight shipping. I better check to see when I'm going to get mine. If it's not for another few days it's no biggie since I already watched the dvd.

I have not tried it yet on the pc, but so far it has skipped on (2) diff DVD players & I have tried (2) diff copies, mine & my friends.

Buy the deluxe at Barnesandnoble.com for $65.86 when using code X9E7V3F.

This includes free 2-6 day shipping but you need to pay sales tax.
Curt

I talk to live nation today they said they just got the back orders in today and would be processing them this week :applaud:

looks like everything is coming up Milhouse.

:lol:

WELCOME THRILLHO

Edit, from my own email:

Qty - Extended Price - Sku/Item Description
1 - $39.95 - FXAMU2T48996/U2com 360 At The Rose Bowl 2 DVD Super DLX Boxset

Order Total: $47.39

:drool:

Why yes, thank you. I WILL take a super DLX box set for under $50.

Just recieved an email from LiveNation, processing my credit card for $49... looks like everything is coming up Milhouse.

I just received the same email. I had ordered 2 copies and the total for those 2 is $97.41.

Thanks to the people who posted this deal a few weeks back. I'm real happy with this.

:doh: Bummer...should have gone through Live Nation!:scream:

Anyway, got my e-mail from Amazon.com...my super deluxe box set is en route to my house as we speak. Should be here on Thursday!!!:hyper::cabbagepatch::happydance::yippie:

I got my LN email as well! Thanks so much for posting about this!:heart:
Now I've got to get an HD television! (Already have the player)

Can't wait to get this! Even if it IS toenail clippings-we don't know WHOSE toenails were clipped, do we?:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom