Rock and Hall of Fame

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:huh:

Glad I didnt just get on the car and go to the telecast thing in Cleveland... I would not have gotten home til veeeery late at the rate this is going... (2+ hour drive)

Bri,

:lol: I can picture the two of us, hunched over my laptop!

Actually, I've had U2 cranked all night...been taking the proverbial trip down memory lane. I'm listening to JT right now...Trip Through Your Wires is playing. :)

Last edited:
trish0860 said:
e960996b.jpg

Is that Mariah? :yikes: [/B]

:yikes: It is her. Does anyone know what happened to her?

Well girls, I really want to stay right here with ya'll, but my dad really is yelling at me to get off, it's late and I've got school. Thanks for the pictures so far, I'll get on right after school tomorrow and check everything out. :D

Regarding Mariah: her career fell apart.

Thanks for EVERYTHING KELLY! We all love you! :heart:

Looks like a lil tongue action in this pic, but I don't have an account

4619343.jpg

U2's Bono worked the crowd at Manhattan's swank Waldorf Astoria, kissing B.B. King and posing for a photograph with Catherine Zeta-Jones. U2 was scheduled to perform five songs, including I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For and Vertigo.

little blurb from an AP wire

nurse chrissi said:
U2's Bono worked the crowd at Manhattan's swank Waldorf Astoria, kissing B.B. King and posing for a photograph with Catherine Zeta-Jones. U2 was scheduled to perform five songs, including I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For and Vertigo.

little blurb from an AP wire

:rockon: to the 5 songs! :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom