Rate Boots!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

How do you rate Get On Your Boots?

Votes: 70 7.1%

Votes: 136 13.9%

Votes: 282 28.8%

Votes: 231 23.6%

Votes: 113 11.5%

Votes: 44 4.5%

Votes: 36 3.7%

Votes: 24 2.4%

Votes: 16 1.6%

Votes: 28 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
being an audiophile and being exposed to all kinds of other music this is very substandard to say the least

at least i can appreciate the pop jingle of vertigo and sometimes you cant make it

but the new offering is derivative and mediocre, maybe they are just getting too old

may i suggest they play more truer dad-rock music from now on?

being an audiophile and being exposed to all kinds of other music this is very substandard to say the least

at least i can appreciate the pop jingle of vertigo and sometimes you cant make it

but the new offering is derivative and mediocre, maybe they are just getting too old

may i suggest they play more truer dad-rock music from now on?

Ahh, but I am God Himself, and I say that it is an amazing track... tough luck, my credentials pwn your credentials.

Song is great. Rated it an 8 for right now, has a lot of growing, but I just love the chorus. There is a lot going on in this song, a lot more than the entire HTDAAB album combined. Not isn't really a slight on that album, but more the production of the songs. I also think U2 were still on the "4 men playing in a room" kick. You're not going to get a lot of other sounds when you're only supposed to hear the band.

I like U2 songs that you have to listen to a lot, and be able to hear the different aspects that create the sound you're listening to. Getting a good pair of headphones will be essential for this album.

This album appears to be a grower, and all of U2's great albums take a while to get into, and which means many listens.

:up:
Song is great. Rated it an 8 for right now, has a lot of growing, but I just love the chorus. There is a lot going on in this song, a lot more than the entire HTDAAB album combined. Not isn't really a slight on that album, but more the production of the songs. I also think U2 were still on the "4 men playing in a room" kick. You're not going to get a lot of other sounds when you're only supposed to hear the band.

I like U2 songs that you have to listen to a lot, and be able to hear the different aspects that create the sound you're listening to. Getting a good pair of headphones will be essential for this album.

This album appears to be a grower, and all of U2's great albums take a while to get into, and which means many listens.

Fully agree! When I first heared it I was like WTF :crazy: Then I listened to it a few more times and thought, Hmmm might not be too bad :hmm:

But then with Headphones you could hear all the layers :up: It grew on me a lot more. THEN I saw the video :rockon::rockon: It ALL made sense :D

:up:

Fully agree! When I first heared it I was like WTF :crazy: Then I listened to it a few more times and thought, Hmmm might not be too bad :hmm:

But then with Headphones you could hear all the layers :up: It grew on me a lot more. THEN I saw the video :rockon::rockon: It ALL made sense :D

I´m with you Anji ! I gave 8/10 at the very beginning.

Now, I`m sure it´s 9/10 BUT I´ll never give it a 10.

I gave it an 8/10 at the beginning. Now I think it's about a 6. The lyrics just seem too forced for me to really enjoy it. The music is very good though.

Back
Top Bottom