Randoooooooooooooom Doozer Style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is it good that the weather service issued a winter storm watch for Saturday night into Sunday afternoon/night YESTERDAY?? :crack:
Now they are talking Blizzard conditions for that time period ( :no: ).........Thank You retail gods for giving me off this weekend :bow:

One mini fah birthday done and the other one is tonight ~tired~

The oldest (now 11) had a sleepover party last night :yawn: and the middle one (9 today) is having a wavepool party tonight.

~needs a beer~

shari schultz said:

Hold still.................
*slap, slap*

Ohdearlord. Theweatherchannelisbroadcastingfromhere. Wearealldoomed :crack:

I'm sure they'll come down here during hurricane season :up:.

Want me to make you want to slap me harder? I think I'm going to wear shorts tomorrow:whistle: .

eta: Well the low is 53F and the high is 80F tomorrow. That sucks. It's winter and summer in one day - how the heck am I supposed to dress for that? :huh:.

Last edited:
Doozer61 said:
Happy Birthday to the mini fahs!! :dance:

Doozer stole my line :grumpy:

Happy birthday mini fahs!! (see, I told you)
so I will add a smiley to make mine different

GS_d69a3e1cc9591fd31f2509d9fb9a4f42.png

round one of shoveling completed. they keep saying that it is supposed to get windy............what the hell is it now then?????

Shari, please keep your snow to yourself, no need to send it in a southwesterly direction. We've got enough as it is, and what we got keeps melting and refreezing and this city can't handle any sort of frozen precipitation and its aftermath. :D

It's never a good sign when the Weather Channel is on location in your neighborhood...although it's fun to try to pick out places you know.

Schmeg said:
Shari, please keep your snow to yourself, no need to send it in a southwesterly direction. We've got enough as it is, and what we got keeps melting and refreezing and this city can't handle any sort of frozen precipitation and its aftermath. :D

It's never a good sign when the Weather Channel is on location in your neighborhood...although it's fun to try to pick out places you know.

I just did the recognizing thing. ............"Gee, that is where we parked for the air show" ~ I like flashing back to July; hot and NO SNOW

I'm thinking of making one of those grammar-police journal entries. The topic will be "Of. vs. Have." I see this far too much around here, by people who are certainly old enough to know better.

Example:
"I could of gone to the store after work."

No. You could HAVE gone to the store.

Also:
"I would like to of seen that!"

No. You would like to HAVE seen that. Not really a sentence I would recommend, but that's beside the point.

Just because it SOUNDS like you say of, doesn't mean the word actually is of.

Okay, I'm done. Sorry, that drives me crazy; worse than "I seen it" or "Your welcome."

And now I think it's naptime. :D

I need to get my taxes to someone who will do them. I'm too lazy to do it myself. I'm afraid I'm going to owe a little bit because I wasn't paying a county tax until the end of the year. When I filled in all my HR paperwork, there was a county tax sheet that said, "I lived in _______ County on January 1, 2006." I did NOT live in my current county on Jan 1; I didn't live there until April 20, so I didn't fill out the sheet. Kind of confusing.

I also need to get off my lazy ass and clean up the kitchen, throw the sheets in the wash, and start getting ready for my parents' arrival Friday night. :yikes:

Last edited:
Doozer61 said:
schmeg, 3 more weeks until NYC!!!! :hyper:

I know! :D It was MUCH easier to get the time off for that than ANYTHING else I've done this year, so I'm actually really looking forward to it BEFORE getting to the airport! That's a luxury I haven't had since I got promoted!

My boss feels guilty that I'll be alone for a week and a half while she's in Disney World with her man. I like it when guilt works out to my advantage. :nerd:

I saw arw's snapfish album and now I'm hungry :drool:.

We went on Pirates of the Caribbean today and some mean lady yelled at us :(. There is a big difference between butting in line and filling in all available space lady! - it's not our fault if people stand there and don't pay attention :grumpy:.

kellyahern said:
I saw arw's snapfish album and now I'm hungry :drool:.

We went on Pirates of the Caribbean today and some mean lady yelled at us :(. There is a big difference between butting in line and filling in all available space lady! - it's not our fault if people stand there and don't pay attention :grumpy:.

That is what happens to me when I look at arw's pictures.

My friend and I have had that situation happen to us at Disney.

One of my co-workers is down there with her daughter performing at a Pom Pom competition. I think they will get an extra day or two there thanks to the blizzard here.

One of my former physical therapists is getting married at the Boardwalk on the 4th. Outside somewhere. I keep thinking of her.

I'm not in a happy mood right now. My antivirus subscription ran out this week. Last night was the first time since Sunday that I turned on my computer. I have just used the other computer after school. I tried to download/buy the new version online. My computer said it was trying to network with norton for over 2 hours. :| I gave up. The same thing happened last year too. I bought the software at Target tonight. It tried to install it for almost 3 hours and then finally an error message came up saying that the CD cannot be found and to restart my computer to start over. :| Now my computer can't even locate norton and won't recognize the CD. On top of it.....my dad's norton subscription ran out this past week too! :der: So now both computer's are not protected. :scream: I don't know how many times I need to restart my computer before this will work.

In other exciting news......the over-hyped blizzard of the century arrived in full force a day late. It was supposed to be here yesterday but waited until today. I hope it melts soon! :(

ick

the blizzard hit for a short period last night and then switched over to freezing rain/sleet.

ick

ick

ick

thanks for the mini fah birthday wishes :)

I'm so tired :yawn:

Is the weekend over yet :hmm:

One more week of mini fah soccer and basketball and then a rest til softball season begins :crazy:

:drool: I'm finally making some new mixes for work and the car. I have been listening to the same stuff since iPod #1 died in November! :der: I still haven't found an iTrip for my Nano. The mixes I have now have worn out their welcome. :tsk:

One of the seniors passed away today. She was a really nice lady. She wasn't even that old, only in her sixties. I knew she was having trouble breathing (she was in the hospital last week) and been going downhill for a few months (she seemed to be slowly losing the ability to use her muscles) - but I didn't think it was this bad.

This would probably be better as a journal enty, if I kept a journal.

Back
Top Bottom