Hi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
:wave:

:lock:

:heart:

Attachments

• 140044286_5c4552af8e_edit2-1400x788.jpg
    140044286_5c4552af8e_edit2-1400x788.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 25
sponge-bob-square-pants-where-have-you-been.gif

HAHAHA I mean I still check in occasionally but come on yall, isnt U2 obsolete yet? :lol:

What is everyone doing these days? I bartend, I'm an immigration business supervisor, I still love cats and I dont keep up with U2 anymore :shifty: I did hear that Larry will not be joining the band due to injury. First time in history I guess.

What is everyone doing these days? I bartend, I'm an immigration business supervisor, I still love cats and I dont keep up with U2 anymore :shifty: I did hear that Larry will not be joining the band due to injury. First time in history I guess.
Hey! I know we are friends on Facebook so you probably already know that my kids are much older now, and I'm definitely living life to the fullest. Traveling a ton, and surviving the crazy world of healthcare staffing.

Glad to see you here though. Miss the good ole days.

My fiancée and I have been engaged since 2019. We were supposed to get married in 2020, but that sort of got derailed. :wink: Hopefully, we'll tie the knot this year, but we don't have a date set. We have 3 cats.

I don’t have any cats and headache still refuses my one on one ball game. I suspect he is trying to take advantage of me when I reach his age, but he seems to keep forgetting that he too ages.

Also I have a question for the mod Sicy, when I go to u2.interference.com why does it redirect to aquariumadvice.com?

I mean there is some good advice, just a little odd

Back
Top Bottom