Hi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
$100 game of horse

you said one on one.

Headache is better at eagle

washington-capitals-slapshot.gif

i hate you

My fiancée and I have been engaged since 2019. We were supposed to get married in 2020, but that sort of got derailed. :wink: Hopefully, we'll tie the knot this year, but we don't have a date set. We have 3 cats.

wow this is eerily almost word-for-word a post i could have written. my wife and i were able to get married this past summer but we were also engaged in 2019 and then had to push our 2020 wedding off. and we also have 3 cats lol.

my unsolicited advice to you is that unless you plan to do something very small like a city hall wedding, set a date ASAP if you wanna get married this year. we had a full year to plan our wedding after we set the date, and it still didn't feel like nearly enough time.

all the best to you and the soon-to-be Mrs Pryck. :wink:

wow this is eerily almost word-for-word a post i could have written. my wife and i were able to get married this past summer but we were also engaged in 2019 and then had to push our 2020 wedding off. and we also have 3 cats lol.

my unsolicited advice to you is that unless you plan to do something very small like a city hall wedding, set a date ASAP if you wanna get married this year. we had a full year to plan our wedding after we set the date, and it still didn't feel like nearly enough time.

This. My fiance and I got engaged last March and literally had to book a venue a week later to even have it this coming August. It's craziness out there!

I'm a high school English teacher now. bono_212 and I are still married 12 years later. We have a four year old daughter.

Still playing music. I perform weekly in fact. I guess I'm still doing the animation thing; I'm working on a series with a friend of mine and have a related graphic novel two years in the making that's going to be finished in the late summer/fall. I write all the time...had a bunch of short stories published but still waiting for someone to bite on a novel.

I still don't sleep, in case that isn't already obvious, but one new development is that I am happy. I wasn't very happy back in the day, but Interference gave me a lot of laughs.

Thank you so much! We do want to have a small wedding. My fiancée definitely wants something low key. We were thinking a restaurant and maybe 50 guests tops. Thanks for the advice. We'll have to lock in a date soon. It's already March. Good gravy.

I just stumbled across this thread, whilst nostalgically looking back at some older posts. Incredible how the years have flown by since the days of logging in here for what seemed like all day everyday! When I first started posting here I ran a record store (those halcyon days...) now I've spent the past 17 years in real estate in London. No cats, two children though, which seems like plenty to be going on with!

i have two kids, no cats, and work for a professional sportsball team (not as a mascot).

i physically live in DC now, although i'm still mentally in New York.

LN7 thinks i'm dodging him from playing one on one in basketball, whereas i'm still waiting on him to put his money up.

Dang you got kids? How old are you now?

This is so crazy. Everyone is grown with kids and wives. How have we been here for over 20 years :ohmy:

Hey! I know we are friends on Facebook so you probably already know that my kids are much older now, and I'm definitely living life to the fullest. Traveling a ton, and surviving the crazy world of healthcare staffing.

Glad to see you here though. Miss the good ole days.

Your daughter is a supermodel.

Back
Top Bottom