Randooooomers surviving the summer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so annoyed...my days and hours at work are fairly set in stone so it makes it easy to plan my life around work. I have to work 4 hours later tomorrow so yep, that means I have to stay 4 hours later. There's no rhyme or reason for this at all. Then I have to work on Monday because we're doing a kosher event next weekend that needs to be done in a 100% kosher kitchen. Again really no reason I have to work on my Monday off since they're working in this kitchen on and off all next week. The only upside to working on Monday is I'll get next Sat off which means I get another 3 day weekend. But right now I'm throughly annoyed that I have to work late tomorrow and then only have Sunday off as my weekend this week. :angry: It makes for a very long week next week...

I'm working today, the next two Saturdays, and Veterans Day. And because of some doctor's appointments, I won't get paid for some of it. I hate flex time :angry:. Flexing out to get fun time off, great. Flexing off to go to the doctor, not fun. :down:

I found another great clothing item for Wesley :D

Minnesota Vikings Pet T-Shirt - Dog - Web Exclusive - PetSmart

For the cold Minnesota winter :hug:. If he'll wear it, which he probably won't :lol:. It's no SKOL hat, but I love that they have football items for pets

Target and some other places sell an actual purple Vikings pet jersey. I was going to buy it for Wes last year but it's $20 :yikes: I can't justify spending that much on something he'll be so upset about. :shifty: I've thought about getting it for him, taking pictures, and then returning it :reject:

I've never had flex time but it sounds sucky. My friend has it and she always feels screwed somehow.

That t shirt is cute.......it'd be cuter in Packer form though :)

I am manic at work. I am trying to keep crazy busy so I don't dwell on Tuesday. I work tomorrow and Monday. I was scheduled for Tuesday but not anymore...I am off Wednesday too. I have a feeling I will need it to be able to recover from the event and the painkillers I will be on. At work and on scrip painkillers, not good combo.

Time to go stare at tv. Can't even get into Badger game. Church to work tomorrow and work till 7:15.............

That t shirt is cute.......it'd be cuter in Packer form though :)

I am manic at work. I am trying to keep crazy busy so I don't dwell on Tuesday. I work tomorrow and Monday. I was scheduled for Tuesday but not anymore...I am off Wednesday too. I have a feeling I will need it to be able to recover from the event and the painkillers I will be on. At work and on scrip painkillers, not good combo.

Time to go stare at tv. Can't even get into Badger game. Church to work tomorrow and work till 7:15.............

um no....the Packers uniforms are not purple so therefore they are :barf:

and it will be over before you know it. :hug: Good thing you have Weds off to relax.

Pirate Wally says Happy Halloween!

DSCN0527.jpg

I didn't make it to the gym yesterday because of my hours change and then I overslept this morning. I really needed some extra sleep after a busy week but now this is 2 days in a row without going. Not cool. I can't go now...we have company over. Since I work tomorrow I'm not sure if I can go because we work at a different location and are all driving together. So I was told to expect a 12 hour day tomorrow. So that could be 3 days in a row. :sigh: I was really starting to get used to being there every single day so now I feel like when I get back there on Tuesday I have to start over.

Happy Halloween, y'all.

Shari, good luck tomorrow!

I think I need new walking shoes. Got several blisters on both feet during the trek around the Disney Parks, so much so that I couldn't bear to put the shoes on yesterday and flew home in flip-flops. :(

I wasn't going to buy Achtung Baby because I want the super deluxe (well I want the uber but it's more than a plane ticket costs so no thank you...). I really don't want to spend the money on it right now but of course today I felt really bad that I did't buy it. So I stopped at Best Buy on the way home. I'm really happy to say they didn't have anything but the $9.99 and $20+something but not the super for over $100. I'm sure I'll cave and order from amazon later....

I meet with my personal trainer tomorrow after work. I can tell by the way my pants fit that I've already lost a little weight from working out on my own so hopefully with her help I will be able to pick a goal and achieve it.

Morning :drunk:
Awake but could sleep more. Amazing what effects sedation and then meds have had on me. Had off today from work and am glad for it. Can't believe they said I'd be ok to work today. I have no onstant train of thought.........continually jumping around. Plus this annoying as hell headache.
I was gonna go for a walk to clear my head but I think that would be a reallly bad idea so I have cracked the windows open. Plus I have found out that being brave and thinking I don't need at least the massive dose of ibuprofen is stupid. When I take the antibiotic I will then take the Tylenol 3 Codeine.
Had to ask mom if a few things really happened yesterday cuz I couldn't tell for sure. Yes we stopped at Culvers and got a pumpkin shake for me and yes we went back to the dentist office to get a bag with special toothbrush and toothpaste that I had forgotten..........apparently on the way home I blurted out, "I don't have the pink bag!!"
I know the first drug they gave me was Sonata but I don't know what the second one was. All I know is that she pulverized it so it would work quickly and put it under my tongue.

:drunk:
Yes, they are good drugs

Morning :drunk:
Awake but could sleep more. Amazing what effects sedation and then meds have had on me. Had off today from work and am glad for it. Can't believe they said I'd be ok to work today. I have no onstant train of thought.........continually jumping around. Plus this annoying as hell headache.
I was gonna go for a walk to clear my head but I think that would be a reallly bad idea so I have cracked the windows open. Plus I have found out that being brave and thinking I don't need at least the massive dose of ibuprofen is stupid. When I take the antibiotic I will then take the Tylenol 3 Codeine.
Had to ask mom if a few things really happened yesterday cuz I couldn't tell for sure. Yes we stopped at Culvers and got a pumpkin shake for me and yes we went back to the dentist office to get a bag with special toothbrush and toothpaste that I had forgotten..........apparently on the way home I blurted out, "I don't have the pink bag!!"
I know the first drug they gave me was Sonata but I don't know what the second one was. All I know is that she pulverized it so it would work quickly and put it under my tongue.

:drunk:
Yes, they are good drugs

glad it's over!

when do you go back to work?

this is the goofiest week ever...tomorrow is my Friday :) I'm off on Friday and Sat then I work a full day on Sun and then back to normal on Monday of having off. I had to move my days around this week due to a huge wedding this coming weekend. I was hoping to work on Friday and then have Sat- Mon off but they need me on Sun. Good thing the Vikings have a bye this week or I would be super pissed that I have to work on a Sunday during football season!

I go back to work tomorrow and Friday and then have Saturday off. If I talk to much or smile too much, I can feel the worked on area in my mouth. Will make sure that I take the meds to work.
My dad took the car in this morning and the bill was over 4,000........he said not so much and looked into buying another used car. He decided to go for leasing a car.......a Malibu 2012. Seems nice. Has onstar and XM radio........plus other little gadgety things. My parents are a wee bit freaked out by the gadgety things.
Interesting day again.

this is the goofiest week ever...tomorrow is my Friday :) I'm off on Friday and Sat then I work a full day on Sun and then back to normal on Monday of having off. I had to move my days around this week due to a huge wedding this coming weekend. I was hoping to work on Friday and then have Sat- Mon off but they need me on Sun. Good thing the Vikings have a bye this week or I would be super pissed that I have to work on a Sunday during football season!

Enjoy your weekend :)

Just talked to mom. Due to bills of extreme nature on both our parts..............Christmas shopping canceled. We are just decorating, watching movies, eating yummy homemade food, church.........no gift exchange. Should make the season much more pleasant. Sorry economy but you have gotten enough from this family already.

Just talked to mom. Due to bills of extreme nature on both our parts..............Christmas shopping canceled. We are just decorating, watching movies, eating yummy homemade food, church.........no gift exchange. Should make the season much more pleasant. Sorry economy but you have gotten enough from this family already.

I wish my family would do that. It's always so stressful buying gifts for everyone. We don't have a lot to spend on each other so it just becomes such a mess. Everyone is always upset with what little they were able to give and at the same time everyone is upset with what little they got...but I really just feel bad at what I got because I feel bad that we're all so poor that we can't buy nicer things for each other. I hate this time of year so, so bad. It's not fun at all anymore.

off for two days :drool: I should have gone to the gym after work today but I think my trainer tried to murder me yesterday and I'm too sore to do anything. Working sucked today after my workout yesterday.

My family started drawing names several years ago, since there are increasingly more and more of us. That way we only have to buy one gift, and we set a limit. (Of course, I also get something for the Alex-Man and for my son.) We also have a Christmas night gathering with my brother's wife's sister's family :)lol:) and have a "cut-throat" exchange, usually DVDs, CDs, or the occasional "gag gift." Of course, there's always food involved. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom