Random Music Talk XCI: A Festivus for the Rest of Us

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh that thread is a special brand of WTF alright. And dude basically signed up specifically to start and maintain it.

It is highly reminiscent of Remastergate.

Stay tuned for the incursion into the album thread and maybe even a heart warming tale of how he once rescued one of The Edge's kids from a raving pitbull. Or something.. :wink:

In other news..did anyone else clean out all their PMs before The Update last night? I'm worried about the ones where I call the mods horrible obscene names and plot to hack into Khans account and ban all my foes.. :shifty:

Not sure why it took me so long to get around to this Burial EP, but damn this bloke keeps getting better and better. I'm liking the yearly EP format as well.

Oh that thread is a special brand of WTF alright. And dude basically signed up specifically to start and maintain it.

It is highly reminiscent of Remastergate.

Stay tuned for the incursion into the album thread and maybe even a heart warming tale of how he once rescued one of The Edge's kids from a raving pitbull. Or something.. :wink:

Dude, Gabe. You need to let this shit go.

I'm getting pretty excited to hear the new song. Have even been in the mood to listen to Ordinary Love lately.

I think it's been months since I've visited any of the U2 sections of the forum. I rely on people here to post news, and still seem to end up getting a solid idea of what's going on. Unfortunately, I guess that means I require people here to visit the crazies so I can be in the know. :wink:

I haven't heard anything about the membership "present" though. Any clue when they're finally going to ship those stupid books?

When is the U2 commercial supposed to air during the Super Bowl? If it's after halftime I'm gonna be pretty tanked.

Someone said the commercial break between the first and second quarters. No matter, I plan to be tanked before kickoff.

I'm fairly confident I can drunk download from iTunes using my grandpa phone.

I just bought a ticket for St. Vincent in February. This is the first time I've just bought one ticket, so this will more than likely be my first show just going by myself. I know plenty of you have gone to shows by yourself before, so I guess this is fine. I bought two tickets for Haim in May but could end up going to that one alone as well since I don't know any fans of them.

I suggest creating an imaginary friend before the concert that you can hold conversations with during the show so you don't feel lonely.

Yeah, there's an article out there that lists some brands that bought ad space and when it was set to air.

U2 is scheduled to be in the break between the 1st and 2nd quarters.

Just make sure to tell said friend that getting completely ripped before the show and then pissing all over the GA floor so they don't lose their coveted rail spot is Not Ok.

Agree to disagree.

I'm ripped right now and it's only 1:30.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using U2 Interference mobile app

I might get ripped if it keeps snowing.

I hear that. I love winter, but this one and its bitter cold can gtfo.

It might be - 20 Monday, BEFORE wind chill. With a glorious high temp of - 3.

Not to say that today's any better. Even if it's 20 right now, the wind is blowing hard enough to get us to a wind chill of 0.

I remember times when it was this cold, as a kid. I just don't remember it ever happening with this consistency.

I remember times when it was this cold, as a kid. I just don't remember it ever happening with this consistency.

Same. By my count, Chicago has already had eight days in January with a temperature dipping below zero, with probably three more coming this week. If you count wind chill, that number probably goes up to 12 or 15. Shit is brutal.

I don't know. I thought I was OK with cold until I moved into a place that isn't insulated all that well. I saw the forecast for Monday and actually got a little worried. It doesn't help that it's also supposed to snow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom