Random Music Talk LXXXVIII: Don't mention your vacations

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know how we're pretending to like Arcade Fire? Well, we're also into The National to look cool. Check it out: http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f196/new-album-talk-i-heard-that-it-was-big-but-this-is-really-big-216114-23.html#post7717843 CAN'T ARGUE WITH THAT.

He once condescendingly chastised me for rating In Rainbows as Radiohead's best. I later asked him for his personal top 10 in a PM and he had Let it Be as The Beatles' best.

Also why is quoting on the app getting rid of a line breaks all of a sudden?

He once condescendingly chastised me for rating In Rainbows as Radiohead's best. I later asked him for his personal top 10 in a PM and he had Let it Be as The Beatles' best.

Also why is quoting on the app getting rid of a line breaks all of a sudden?
I'm not entirely sure that he's not Anu. That statement is almost exactly the same as that Arcade Fire bullshit.

dog-knife-520x388.jpg

OK, I had two posts that I had, at some point, clicked the multi-quote button on at some point in the past. I just went to see what they were, and the second one about killed me.

Even this post I was like... has LMS gone and researched old RMT posts? Surely he hasn't been around long enough to get "fuck's sake you're amateur".

Knives make music in the future. Especially in Robo-France 29.

SCUBA raises Knife dogs, just as a side note....that's if someone like SCUBA existed, of course, hahahaha. Ha.

The title of that fucking thread Dan linked us to is all the more reason for me to never go to that fucking area of the site again.

I didn't know what you were referencing so I went to google and it spit this out

hqdefault.jpg

I assume I'm on the right track.

NSW, I swear...I don't know what's going on. I made sure he knew of Robo-France and it's ways. I educated him. Prepared him. He's letting me down right now, this is not a reflection of my dedication.

NSW, I swear...I don't know what's going on. I made sure he knew of Robo-France and it's ways. I educated him. Prepared him. He's letting me down right now, this is not a reflection of my dedication.

He's going to learn. Again. But this time, via alternative, less......constructive means.

Elliott Smith passed away 10 years ago yesterday. Drowned in Sound wrote some columns about him that reminded me that I hadn't heard his New Moon outtakes collection yet. Man, this is beautiful stuff. The guy doesn't have a bad album out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom