Random Music Talk CXV: Kill Em All

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This Sturgill business is quite lovely so far. Musically, at least. I'm not sold on the vocals yet.

But it's sure as shit better than what passes for popular "country" music.

I tried to listen to that Sturgill song that LM posted and got about a minute in.

Nope, no thanks.

In a nutshell, what's the problem with Joe Rogan? I've only seen him on NewsRadio, but that entire cast was gold and I was hoping that Andy Dick was the only behind the scenes douche.

Incidentally, I was at the Hollywood Ameoba a little while back buying those DVDs and the lady behind the till said she saw Andy Dick in a bar the previous night just crying his eyes out. That I can believe.

In a nutshell, what's the problem with Joe Rogan? I've only seen him on NewsRadio, but that entire cast was gold and I was hoping that Andy Dick was the only behind the scenes douche.

Incidentally, I was at the Hollywood Ameoba a little while back buying those DVDs and the lady behind the till said she saw Andy Dick in a bar the previous night just crying his eyes out. That I can believe.

I don't hate him (I don't think his stand up is funny, but I do listen to his podcast whenever he has mma people on and sometimes other non-comedian guests), I just don't consider him a reliable source of music recommendation.

Does anyone here have any good Bluetooth speaker recommendations for blasting teh musicz?

Oh I love Joe. But he's just hilariously hyperbolic about some things, and he also doesn't exactly come across as a guy I would assume has the same taste in music as me.

Jesus, if you people had any idea how much of my day required me to listen to Joe Rogan speak...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom