Quiet, please. Observe strange sounds in Randoooomdadoomdadoom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^wanna come help get ready for inventory?

I'm sure it pays more than what I made today, which is nothing :(

Wasabi peas :ohmy:
tasty but mouth on fire :hot hot hot:

:love: yummy!

Off tomorrow :drool:
Plans? Shoveling the next batch of snow coming tonight. The bedroom is rivaling the stockroom *scary* I have many piles o'crap. I have to find energy to clean up a bit. I have the Bucket List to watch. I also neeeeeeeed to watch Dexter season 2 :drool:
Culver's :drool: for dinner followed by church.

Work on Sunday

The vicodin worked last night.........I was out like a light and it took the ache away.

I just cleaned up a bit myself. :crazy: My room was a mess. I still need to do laundry and empty my suitcase but otherwise it's lookin' good now!

So something must be going on U2-ish.
591 active users :hmm:

I'm not even going to pay attention to this stuff. My selfishness during the last tour put me in the poor house. I'll be lucky if I get to one show this time around. I'm glad I did all of that on the last tour because it's something I always wanted to do with a band, not neccessarily U2. I'm really happy I waited for the right band to travel around to see but I wish I would have listened to the little voice in my head that kept telling me not to charge stuff for myself, and other people unless I got the cash before the bill was due, and to get a 2nd job to pay for it all. Silly kid....

:heart: thank god for big brothers......I don't know what I would have done this week without mine. 2009 has certainly started off on the wrong foot.. :|

I'm not even going to pay attention to this stuff. My selfishness during the last tour put me in the poor house. I'll be lucky if I get to one show this time around. I'm glad I did all of that on the last tour because it's something I always wanted to do with a band, not neccessarily U2. I'm really happy I waited for the right band to travel around to see but I wish I would have listened to the little voice in my head that kept telling me not to charge stuff for myself, and other people unless I got the cash before the bill was due, and to get a 2nd job to pay for it all. Silly kid....

I have yet to move out of my parents house partly because of the Vertigo tour and U2 related travels, so I can relate :hug:. I tried looking into taking a little money out of my 401k so I could move, but that doesn't seem possible.

However, travelling like that was something which I probably won't be able to do later in life, so I'm glad I got that experience.

I would like to say that I'll be more responsible this time :reject:, but I have a feeling I'll be as irresponsible as finances allow (which won't be much) and that Mom and Dad might be stuck with me for another year :reject:

My brother told me last night he's thinking of getting laser eye surgery. I said, "How? That's expensive."

He said he had several thousand dollars in savings. I said, "How? You make less that I do."

It's amazing how much selling fossils on ebay and not traveling to Hawaii or Ireland can do wonders for your savings :reject:

:happy: for those keeping track...the houseguest from HELL will be celebrating his 3 month anniversary of living off of us for free on Monday. Three fucking months of doing absolutely nothing but filling up our house with smoke smell, spitting sunflower seed shells into a cup non stop, hogging the fridge with his 30 pack cans of cheap beer and 12 pack of mt dew, holding the remote so no one else can have it and turning it whenever he fucking feels like it. Not to mention sleeping in my sister's spare bedroom that has all of her clothes and ironing board in it. She has had to alter her schedule to pick out and iron her clothes at night because he's sleeping. Oh and he watches movies and plays video games while drinking beer until 6 am everynight and gets pissy with me when I ask him to keep it down.

It's to the point that my sister and her boyfriend are barely speaking. He needs to go back to work and won't as long as this jackass is here. My parents want to come out and visit us for a few weeks at the end of Feb with my brother coming out for a few days during that trip. There's not enough room in this house for everyone so this fuckhead needs to get his ass in his car and drive far far away. My mom is stressed now that their trip is going to be interupted because he won't leave. I don't know why the boyfriend is allowing this. I'm sick to death of this situation. At least I have a room with a tv that I can go to and give everyone else space, not to mention a JOB! I know I haven't been working much lately but up until a few weeks ago I was gone for 50 hours a week.

Oh it's a commercial....better turn the channel and spit some shells into a fucking cup. :angry::angry:

:happy:

I think it's 50-50....and they're not going to break up anytime soon. They have a "kid" (dog) together not to mention cars. At least I hope not. I reached my limit with this guy the day I met him and he barked at me about the TV and that he wasn't a moron and could figure out how to use it on his own. My sister has a lot more patience than I do and is now at breaking point. I think she has been for a while and just not said much. But she's getting ready to pack up this guys stuff and put it on the curb.

I had to ask him multiple times during the Cardinals game to put the game back on. A commercial break during football can just be a few minutes long compared to a regular tv show so he'd turn the channel, put the remote down, and get into something else then I'd ask him to change it and we had already missed a down or two. Asshole. So I finally left and went into my room to get away from him. I'm sick of this guy. He doesn't live here, doesn't do anything, doesn't contribute to household expenses including food. GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!

I was checking a text message this week on my phone and it totally died....wouldn't do anything. So after a couple days of debating whether or not to just get any phone so that I would have one or get what I really wanted I broke down and got an I Phone. I had money left from what my parents gave me for Christmas and reached my next goal at job 2 which I get bonus money for so my mom encouraged me to get the one I wanted. C at work so I had a chance to get a preview. The only thing that I'm not looking forward to is that my bill will be a little more.

Sad thing is that I hadn't realized how addicted I had gotten to my phone until it went dead this week and didn't have it for a couple of days.

:happy: for those keeping track...the houseguest from HELL will be celebrating his 3 month anniversary of living off of us for free on Monday. Three fucking months of doing absolutely nothing but filling up our house with smoke smell, spitting sunflower seed shells into a cup non stop, hogging the fridge with his 30 pack cans of cheap beer and 12 pack of mt dew, holding the remote so no one else can have it and turning it whenever he fucking feels like it. Not to mention sleeping in my sister's spare bedroom that has all of her clothes and ironing board in it. She has had to alter her schedule to pick out and iron her clothes at night because he's sleeping. Oh and he watches movies and plays video games while drinking beer until 6 am everynight and gets pissy with me when I ask him to keep it down.

It's to the point that my sister and her boyfriend are barely speaking. He needs to go back to work and won't as long as this jackass is here. My parents want to come out and visit us for a few weeks at the end of Feb with my brother coming out for a few days during that trip. There's not enough room in this house for everyone so this fuckhead needs to get his ass in his car and drive far far away. My mom is stressed now that their trip is going to be interupted because he won't leave. I don't know why the boyfriend is allowing this. I'm sick to death of this situation. At least I have a room with a tv that I can go to and give everyone else space, not to mention a JOB! I know I haven't been working much lately but up until a few weeks ago I was gone for 50 hours a week.

Oh it's a commercial....better turn the channel and spit some shells into a fucking cup. :angry::angry:

:happy:

He hasn't been contributing anything?! I gathered that he was lazy and annoying etc but I guess I didn't realize that he was living off of everyone without doing anything at all. He definitely needs to go when it gets to the point that it's impacting other people's relationships.

I have yet to move out of my parents house partly because of the Vertigo tour and U2 related travels, so I can relate :hug:. I tried looking into taking a little money out of my 401k so I could move, but that doesn't seem possible.

However, travelling like that was something which I probably won't be able to do later in life, so I'm glad I got that experience.

I would like to say that I'll be more responsible this time :reject:, but I have a feeling I'll be as irresponsible as finances allow (which won't be much) and that Mom and Dad might be stuck with me for another year :reject:

I'm going to force myself to be more responsible this time. I have been working to get rid of my debt for awhile and I am 6 months away from being debt free and refuse to get myself back into that position again.

The experience of the last tour is one that was incredible and I'm glad that I did but this time around it's probably going to be only a couple shows....one close to home and another traveling somewhere. Part of it is that there are so many places outside of the states that I want to experience at some point in my life that I really want to save money to do that along with the fact that part of me would like to make a move to NYC at some point in my life.

I think it's 50-50....and they're not going to break up anytime soon. They have a "kid" (dog) together not to mention cars. At least I hope not. I reached my limit with this guy the day I met him and he barked at me about the TV and that he wasn't a moron and could figure out how to use it on his own. My sister has a lot more patience than I do and is now at breaking point. I think she has been for a while and just not said much. But she's getting ready to pack up this guys stuff and put it on the curb.

I had to ask him multiple times during the Cardinals game to put the game back on. A commercial break during football can just be a few minutes long compared to a regular tv show so he'd turn the channel, put the remote down, and get into something else then I'd ask him to change it and we had already missed a down or two. Asshole. So I finally left and went into my room to get away from him. I'm sick of this guy. He doesn't live here, doesn't do anything, doesn't contribute to household expenses including food. GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!

This is what I don't understand.........a houseguest is there 1, 2, maybe 3 weeks..........what he is doing is mooching. If he is going to stay longer (forgive me for typing that), he needs to DO something that contributes to the upkeep of the household.........pay rent, pay for and make dinner, dishes, vacuuming........SOMETHING.
Houseguest from hell needs to learn how to be considerate of others if he expects you all to be quiet while he sleeps.
You sis's boyfriend needs to lay down the *law*

I was checking a text message this week on my phone and it totally died....wouldn't do anything. So after a couple days of debating whether or not to just get any phone so that I would have one or get what I really wanted I broke down and got an I Phone. I had money left from what my parents gave me for Christmas and reached my next goal at job 2 which I get bonus money for so my mom encouraged me to get the one I wanted. C at work so I had a chance to get a preview. The only thing that I'm not looking forward to is that my bill will be a little more.

Sad thing is that I hadn't realized how addicted I had gotten to my phone until it went dead this week and didn't have it for a couple of days.

I want to get an iphone really bad but I have 2 minor issues with that.....1. my plan will go up and I can't afford another bill right now, even though it won't go up all that much. 2. I'd have to pay t mobile to break my contract that I just signed up for last March. I have more than enough Apple gift cards to get the phone and have some $ leftover. So I'll just have to see what the next few months bring before I do anything like that. You'll have to let me know how you like it!

he buys his own beer and mt dew. Every few days he'll buy dinner for all of them from a fast food place for everyone....like taco bell or subway. Or if he and the bf go to the store I really don't know who pays but otherwise he doesn't pay for anything. The household goods he uses like paper towels and tp are not free or cheap for that matter. He doesn't buy any of that stuff nor does he buy the stuff to clean with or clean. All he does is sleep until 2 pm, drink his little drinks, eat seeds, go out to smoke every 15 minutes, and watch tv until 5 am. He's a jackass........

^That would drive me :crazy:

Check out my frame of mind: Wore eeyore socks yesterday, watched Dexter yesterday(tv show about a serial killer who only kills *evil* people), wore black today.

Oh yeah, been fun :happy:

Tonight I eat, take very quick nap and then watch the Golden Globes to see if Bruce is there and if he wins...........The Wrestler :drool:. He has to beat Mylie Cyrus :crack:, he HAS to.

wow interesting how things just blew up as I'm talking about this.....

Huge fight just happened between the jackass and my sister just as the bf's mom and grandpa stopped by on their way to the airport. There was about a 5 minute gap between the fight and their arrival so my sister left to cool off. The jackass turns to the bf and says "is there tension with me being here? I wasn't aware my staying here was a problem....." HELLO!!!! You've completely altered everyone's schedules around here. The jackass said he would buy tires this week and leave.

Maybe you should buy them tomorrow morning and be on your way......

The mom and grandpa are leaving now so it will be interesting to see what happens next.

I have to say this:
Mylie Cyrus wins tonight for her music (which means beating Mr. Springsteen) ='s apocalypse is coming.

BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCE!

Funky computer problems tonight.

Heath won *bittersweet smile*
I still haven't watched The Dark Knight :reject:. I have it staring me in the face right now. The last movie with Heath in it.................I want to watch it, but afterwards there are no more movies with him so I keep putting it off.................:sigh:. I am :coocoo:

Funky computer problems tonight.

Heath won *bittersweet smile*
I still haven't watched The Dark Knight :reject:. I have it staring me in the face right now. The last movie with Heath in it.................I want to watch it, but afterwards there are no more movies with him so I keep putting it off.................:sigh:. I am :coocoo:

he's amazing in it but to be honest, I didn't care for the movie all that much. I just saw it for him.

I watched up Unwrapped last night and saw how they make hot tamales and mike & ikes. So today while getting a prescription at Walgreens I decided I really needed a box of hot tamales. Either I've become a wimp or they changed the recipe and made these stronger. My mouth is on fire :combust:

84247378.jpg

:combust:

so the bf's mom and grandpa brought stuff down from northern AZ from a house they are selling. I guess it's the grandparents family house but the grandma died this summer and the grandparents have been divorced for longer than the bf has been alive, or something like that. So they brought stereo equipment that the guys tried to hook up. I think the 20th century stuff didn't fit with the 21st century stuff so they brought it outside to the garage until the bf decides what to do with it. That was hours and hours ago and the jackass is still outside in the garage. Kind of creeping me out for some reason that he hasn't come in. I'm not sure why. I would imagine the 2 guys talked about the fight and how my sister told him to get the fuck out of her house. My sister and her boyfriend have not spoken about the situation but neither is acting weird towards each other.

I don't really think he's going to leave as soon as he stated today. It's only early Jan so he has a month. My family wants to be here for the start of spring training, which I believe is the last week of Feb. But we have to clean the room he's trashed. I'm sure my sister will burn the sheets. He hasn't washed them in the 3 months he's been here :barf: So at least that's the departure timeline if he tries to drag this out.

I saw his speech :cute:

The show was on an hour later here so just as I saw your post that he won my sister called me into her room to say that best song was coming up. So I was able to see the speech and also hear a clip of the song. Sadly with my itunes in MN I'm way more out of the loop than ever with new music :(

Shari did you know that Gaelic Storm is playing at the Pabst Theater on St Patty's day?

I just looked to see what their 2009 tour looks like. No Phoenix...or MSP for that matter. :( Last year they played somewhere near Phoenix but I think it was during a time where I was new and couldn't request off or something like that. It's only a Spring schedule for now so I still have hope for the Summer :D Maybe I'll get to see U2 and Gaelic Storm this year :love: :drool:

You all probably know this already--got it from my sister in Orlando.

Article:

Think we'd want to do this?

What kind of Duh question is that?

Game organizers for the Super Bowl in Tampa need 2,000 volunteers to run onto the field and dance, scream and jump around in front of the Boss during his short set, reports the St. Petersburg Times.

Talk about a dream job. Even if it's only 15 minutes of near-fame.

Your duties: Attend three rehearsals that'll last four to 10 hours, including at least one run-through with the Boss.

Volunteers have to be no younger than 16 and part of a 10-person group led by someone who is at least 21.

Warning: Being part of the field audience does not include tickets to the game. Like we care.

To register, go to Super Bowl XLIII Casting.
:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom