Quiet, please. Observe strange sounds in Randoooomdadoomdadoom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question for arw.........is there a specialty grocery store that may be looking for bakery people? I feel so bad for you. Your dream career and not being able to get *regular* hours :(
Hang in there :hug:

They announced a new store manager for us and he is supposed to be a good guy, he comes from another one of our stores so now they will be looking to replace him there.

I am closer to buying a new computer. It will be a laptop. It will be a Dell. I have been talking to a computer person co-worker so I feel better about my choice. He was quite impressed with what it offered.

Well gotta go, I miss hanging around here

I have never been so tired in my entire life. I could barely make it 8 hours tonight. Thankfully there's nothing going on tomorrow so we were able to leave once desserts went out for the last party. It's been a mother :censored: of a few weeks trying to prepare desserts for 900 kosher guests, 800 non kosher guests give or take a few hundred depending on the day, plus Easter, plus the normal everyday resort desserts for anyone else not included in the above. Plus it's so busy that the main kitchen has needed extra help so we've had to run all over the place to help them out. There's kitchens all over the resort so I've walked a lot and my legs are killing me plus my poor feet. 17 days and counting without a day off. Today is probably the shortest day I've had in about 3 weeks. Two more days and then I can rest for a day :drool: Everyone at work is limping these days :(

Lots of money made by all the past few weeks so the pain is definitely worth it! :love:

At library doing computer research :) My session times out in around 7 minutes.........
Hello lurker and the rest of randoom.
Enjoy the day off arw, you have earned it :up:

Gotta go :wave:

:crack: I just had 2005 flashbacks........

my coworker gave me $ to get him 2 $95 tickets in the general sale today. He was pissed I didn't get him tickets last week with my code but I told him countless times my tickets were already spoken for. If he wanted to split a presale code I'd do that but he said no everytime. So anyways he's at work right now and even if he wasn't, he doesn't have a computer. So nice me I got up early to get him tickets. It took 10 minutes to actually have tickets pop up :crazy: The website even refreshed the page back to the homepage and then after I paid I had a panic attack that I picked the wrong city for a second since the actual concert is in Glendale, AZ, not Phx and I don't have my contacts in. I thought Glendale said something else and I had just bought tickets with someone else's money for the wrong city. :crack:

^ :crack:

Just learned from a co-worker that our company may get a discount of some sort thru Dell :love:
Gotta ask him about this :yes:

:crack: I just had 2005 flashbacks........

my coworker gave me $ to get him 2 $95 tickets in the general sale today. He was pissed I didn't get him tickets last week with my code but I told him countless times my tickets were already spoken for. If he wanted to split a presale code I'd do that but he said no everytime. So anyways he's at work right now and even if he wasn't, he doesn't have a computer. So nice me I got up early to get him tickets. It took 10 minutes to actually have tickets pop up :crazy: The website even refreshed the page back to the homepage and then after I paid I had a panic attack that I picked the wrong city for a second since the actual concert is in Glendale, AZ, not Phx and I don't have my contacts in. I thought Glendale said something else and I had just bought tickets with someone else's money for the wrong city. :crack:

You know, I really, really hate it when we do someone a favor, and all they do is bitch. :angry:

You know, I really, really hate it when we do someone a favor, and all they do is bitch. :angry:

well it's probably a good thing he didn't want to split a code with me because that would have meant that the temptation to get tickets to another show. Two is plenty this time around. If they're still touring in 2010 then I'm sure I'll find a way to see them. I'm ready to start to do some other traveling and see new places so the more $ and vacation days I spend on U2 the less I get to do other things.....

But anyways my friend at work was more than happy with his seats. If it's in the round (I'm still confused about that) then he has amazing seats. He still has good seats even if it's at one end of the stadium. I think it's cute that he bought these for his girlfriend's bday in July. I guess she was calling people yesterday asking them to get tickets for her since they don't have a computer. He finally told her he didn't have the money and did not want to see U2. Now he has to wait until July to tell her :cute:

in other news from ARW's rotten life.......my dad has a minor health issue that could have been life threatening if they wouldn't have found it early :happy: So now he probably has to have surgery soon.

I'm so exhausted from work that when my sister told me I almost fell to the ground and did Shari's favorite Money Pit hysterical laugh. I don't think things could get much worse these days. But I do have a day off tomorrow :happy:

We have been working for a caterer from Chicago these past few weeks. They come out every year from Passover. I made one of the chefs dessert last night when I saw he was sitting in the breakroom having dinner. He hugged and kissed, yes kissed, me. :faint: :love: I :drool: over him last year but was too scared to talk to him since I was still new. This year we talked quite a bit. Too bad he's a married man ( :shame: for the kiss), is 12 years older than me, and lives in another state. The age thing wouldn't bother me if it was the right person. I think he's adorable. They leave on Thursday :( I think I :heart: him! .......:reject: not really. But it certainly made my day yesterday to have someone react to dessert like that! His brother works with him too and I spent just as much time with him these past few weeks but he just sat there. Can't wait for next year! :reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom