Quiet, please. Observe strange sounds in Randoooomdadoomdadoom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I made dinner tonight and now he's sitting across from me eating my food. Normally I'd say eat up but he just makes my skin crawl. :angry: :barf:

My coworker texted me and asked when I was going to go to the movies with him :scream: That's the joke around work with a few of us now since my little work boyfriend always wants to "take me to the movies" and actually uses his fingers to my the quotes. :|

^lovely ~ air quotes......................

OK have run all around doing stuff today and now am off to undecorate the tree and make it go away.

ok so I'm a loser. The mattress pad I wanted at Ikea is $80 not $40 :angry: The $40 one is basically the thickness of a comforter. So now I'm back to nothing. :mad: I guess I'll wait until the taxman comes in the next few months if I want to buy something that's $80.

Well the houseguest made some delicious salsa tonight only he decided to use 1/2 of the ingredients he bought. :huh: He didn't buy all that much to begin with so the salsa is gone already :( I LOVE fresh salsa! :love:

I made cookies and little tea cakes tonight.....all from a mix :( Tomorrow the real baking begins! I stopped by the freezer for the restaurant the other day and I can see I have my work cut out for me the next few days. I'm really looking forward to it. :yes:

so gross....the roommates had steak tonight. Anytime they eat some sort of meat on a bone the dog gets the bone after. She brings anything you give her such as treats, toys, or a bone with meat hanging from it, to her bed aka her snoozie to contemplate her next move with it. If it's a toy she usually plays with it for a few minutes and then is finished. If it's a treat or a potato chip or a bone with meat hanging from it she'll usually will sit by her snoozie and whine because she wants to take it outside to bury it. Some days she buries it and then whines until she can go back outside to dig it up. Sometimes she sits on the hole until you go out and find her and then she digs it up. Other times she buries it and will find it again in a few weeks, minus the potato chip. I've never understood why she buries chips. :tsk: On the rare occassion, such as tonight, she'll eat the entire bone with meat hanging from it. At least tonight she decided to consume this on the carpet instead of on her snoozie. There's still meat on the snoozie but I'm sure she'll inhale that once she's done with the bone. That thing is going in the wash tomorrow :barf:

well....guess it's time to find some hockey to watch :( I didn't expect the Vikings to even make the playoffs this year so today's loss was no big surprise.

I wish hockey was bigger around here. I don't think I've seen more than 1 hockey game on tv and we have Dish. So that's really sad with all the channels we have I can't find any games. :( I don't even know where the Wild are in the standings this year and that's really sad. :sad:

so as I've probably mentioned lately, it's been really slow at work. So slow that one of the chefs I chat with has now taken up practicing his coffee making skillz :der: He made me a gigantic fancy coffee in the cafe. I can't even pronounce what he made. All I know is I drank the entire thing :crazy: and have little interest in sleep anytime soon. Waaaaaaay too much caffeine for this one. :tsk:

off to work in a bit :hyper:
:up:

so as I've probably mentioned lately, it's been really slow at work. So slow that one of the chefs I chat with has now taken up practicing his coffee making skillz :der: He made me a gigantic fancy coffee in the cafe. I can't even pronounce what he made. All I know is I drank the entire thing :crazy: and have little interest in sleep anytime soon. Waaaaaaay too much caffeine for this one. :tsk:

I understand that feeling. During trim the boss was buying coffee and I paid the same price :crazy:. My Starbucks trips are pretty much now limited to days when I have the next day off............so if I don't sleep that night I am not a zombie at work.

I need a Springsteen tour announcement. I will be happy with a U2 announcement also, BTW.
Something to really look forward to. It is too early in the winter to have the blahs
*tries to focus on new Springsteen coming out on Jan 27, Superbowl, U2 in March*

I had a dream the other night that U2 was playing me their new album. The first 3 songs were great. The 4th (that "Crazy Tonight" song) not so much. They were pretty understanding about my opinion though. Just as the 5th song was going to start, the alarm rang :angry:

It was the most vivid dream I've had in a while . . . but I can't remember what the songs sounded like :lol:

I had a dream the other night that U2 was playing me their new album. The first 3 songs were great. The 4th (that "Crazy Tonight" song) not so much. They were pretty understanding about my opinion though. Just as the 5th song was going to start, the alarm rang :angry:

It was the most vivid dream I've had in a while . . . but I can't remember what the songs sounded like :lol:

I had a dream the other night with Bruuuuuce in it........a concert. I was in the *pit* and he was coming over to my area.........He was finishing up Promised Land.
I can remember feeling so excited :hyper: and then........................"aren't you getting up?" The father's alarm clock got screwed up and he came in to wake me up cuz he thought it was 6 a.m. and I had overslept. It was 5 a.m. :|
I was in the pit :scream: and Bruce was coming over to me :scream:

On that note, into the pajama's I go and then hopefully sleep will come fast and maybe, just maybe Bruuuuuce will show up :up:

My sister is having car problems and is coming home so her boyfriend can take it in the this afternoon. I'm just chillin on the couch with the dog and all of a sudden I hear someone in the driveway honking, then they try to open the screen door to the house. So I think it's my sister, even though it's really early for her to come with the car. I looked outside in the driveway and saw a red truck. The bf has a red truck but I thought it was attached to his boat. So then I thought maybe my sister took the truck this morning and was coming to get the car. We have vines covering the windows so it's hard to see the full driveway also, I don't have my contacts in and can't find my glasses :up: so I'm a little blind. Just as I'm about to sit back down and ignore this, the doorbell rings and a man is yelling "hello...." So then I think I should really just answer the door because our neighbors are having their entire house redone and sometimes the construction workers need me to move my car that's in front of the house. So I opened to door to find a crazy man telling me to fuck off and demanding to know who owns the red car on the street....the houseguest. He said there's body damage and he wants to fix it. WTF :confused: So as I'm locked the 2nd lock on the door, I asked him if he did the damage and why is he coming to my door screaming at me about fixing it. He kept telling me to fuck off so I slammed the door and locked it. By then Dave is out here and was just about to chase after the crazy man when he drove off. So ya....going back to my original policy of never answering the door no matter how many times someone rings the bell. If my car is in the way next door of the construction then too bad because it's a public street and I've been parking there since last Feb. :crazy:

arw's work schedule since Dec 16....off 2 days, work 1/2 day, off 16 days, work 3 days, off 5 days. :| At least next week I will have 4 days. So that will be 7 days on my check. Better than what I'll get this week. :sigh: I have nothing to do now until Monday at 2 pm. I was off today and instead of cleaning I went to Target which then lead to a trip to the bookstore for a few hours to read magazines. I guess I'll have plenty of time to clean now. :angry:

I love cleaning up a stockroom :heart::love:

I don't love ladders anymore :no:
:heart: tonight is a pain pill night :heart:
I will be loopy tomorrow at work :happy:

Hey what a surprise, Brett Favre is gonna take some time to think about what he will do next year

:crack: just flipping thru the channels and got to the PBS channel and they had a business report on........the man being interviewed was talking about retailers fighting for their lives.........my company was mentioned :crack:

As much as I want inventory to be over, I am also petrified.

Need U2 and Bruce/E-Street comfort

Off tomorrow :drool:
Plans? Shoveling the next batch of snow coming tonight. The bedroom is rivaling the stockroom *scary* I have many piles o'crap. I have to find energy to clean up a bit. I have the Bucket List to watch. I also neeeeeeeed to watch Dexter season 2 :drool:
Culver's :drool: for dinner followed by church.

Work on Sunday

The vicodin worked last night.........I was out like a light and it took the ache away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom