Post here if you're still holding out for the album

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Have you listend to the 30sec clips of the whole album?

• Yes, I couldnt wait!

Votes: 198 57.4%
  • No, I wait till the whole album is leaked

Votes: 33 9.6%
  • No, I wait till the whole album is released

Votes: 114 33.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that it's being played on the radio and streamed on U2's myspace page you wont even let yourselves just listen to it?

I don't want my first listen to be on my shitty computer speakers on myspace or sporadically on the radio.

And just because of radio/myspace doesn't make me want to throw up my hands and say "oh well" and download the mp3s. I'm waiting for the CD release because I know how I want to go about my first listen, and that's what I'm going to do.

It ain't brain surgery, people.

The 256 transcode rip sounds horrible, as does anything on myspace. If any of you decide to break down, don't download anything less than the V0/320 rip if you want an accurate representation of the album.

I'm still cheering for you guys, right here from the land where the album plays 8 h per day. :wink:
Now, seriously. Hope you can make it until the release.

well, me thinks there won't be too many of us left so I say we divvy it up amongst us and then use the cash we *win* to meet up in dublin, in oh , what's say july some time this year :sexywink:

Sounds good to me! :wink:

There will probably be fewer than five of us left by then at this rate! :lol:

Stay tuned for more NLOTH Island!

I'm still here. Honestly though, this myspace thing is making it really hard. If I get through Sunday, I'll be set b/c this next week I'll be busy with work and won't be as tempted. This upcoming weekend will be easy since it's so close.

I admire you guys and girls for holding out...I am sure for most of you it will be worth it because this album is an amazing piece of art.

I posted on here a week ago...ppl dropping out fast! Im still holding out.
The album is going to be played in full on Sydney radio tmmrw yet I will still avoid.

I waited in a line for 3hrs to buy Zooropa at 12am on the day/night it was released. I need another 'hit' similar to when I played that 1st track on Zooropa..... utterly amazing:drool: ....

Now that it's being played on the radio and streamed on U2's myspace page you wont even let yourselves just listen to it?

Read more of the comments. Everyone still holding out here has a completely different reason than that. It's not about wether it's legal or really leaked or whatever. It's about the experience of going into a record store, buying the album and sitting on the couch with the booklet reading the liner notes while playing the album on a great sound system rather than just having a bunch of songs on the computer.

So yea, I still won't listen to it. :shrug:

FIVE DAYS LEFT :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom