*POSSIBLE SPOILERS* Rehearsals In Vancouver

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
-One Step Closer. I think this is the final Bomb song to be done live. Seemed to be Bono voice and Edge electric guitar only in a casual arrangement

This will probably draw criticism around here, but this is one of my favorites and finally an acoustic song that I would welcome.

It took me years to appreciate OSC, but now I love it. Though I hope they'll add the drums and bass, especially the drums are my favourite part.

RTSS :drool: YES!

Very interesting info, thanks Peter :up:

I thought they'd do the Troubles without her vocals but with Edge on vocals instead, just like the alternative version. I'd love to hear it done this way, but better would be a live duet with Lykke Li, of course.

Very interesting info, thanks Peter :up:

I thought they'd do the Troubles without her vocals but with Edge on vocals instead, just like the alternative version. I'd love to hear it done this way, but better would be a live duet with Lykke Li, of course.

I thought the alternative version is with Lykke as well, isn´t it. Anyway, the song must be played. It is a gem. Similar case like Moment of Surrender.

:hyper: thanks Peter! :applaud:

Parctically the first time im actually looking at this thread

NOT bc i want to avoid being spoiled but bc i have no net at home SO not that much time to look past a few quick looks on interland in general

EBTTRT??? !!!???!!! :drool: :hyper: :drool:
Desire :applaud::drool:

I was one of the LUCKY fans at the Old Giant Stadium to hear them transition from She's the One for Bruce's B-D to Desire back in 09

ID LOVE to hear LH! even more than CB!

I didn't expect to get my next U2FanPeter fix so soon. :drool:

I'm getting fuckin' excited here guys!!!! :hyper:

On Sunday I'll be 44 & in 2 weeks, I'll be all over that floor! :dance::dance::dance:

-Playboy Mansion full song full band. 3-4 Edge guitar settings including the slide bit. Bono vocals are infinitely better than the album version. I think the only Pop song never played live

I'm now thinking after the bike thing Bono has had to put away the cigs/Booze for a bit and his voice is much better because of it. The Vancouver bar photo of him with 2 girls was a glass of water in front of him.

-Playboy Mansion full song full band. 3-4 Edge guitar settings including the slide bit. Bono vocals are infinitely better than the album version. I think the only Pop song never played live

I'm now thinking after the bike thing Bono has had to put away the cigs/Booze for a bit and his voice is much better because of it. The Vancouver bar photo of him with 2 girls was a glass of water in front of him.

:lol: holy shit what? They acknowledge Pop exists??

so they'll consider playing Playboy Mansion, which IMO is not their finest hour, and ignore so many other good ones.:doh:

But heck, i am not complaining:drool:

The only Pop song never played live and they are considering it?

mother_of_god___png_by_fershh01-d4x4pik.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom