Portland Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party - Part V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So far we've had WHAM! earlier, and now Boy George? Only one piece of the puzzle is missing...
f.jpg
Gayken.

I can't stay up anymore, even for U2.

These parties have been so much fun, and have helped make this tour even better than it otherwise would have been. Merry Christmas/Chanukah/holidays and Happy New Year to all my Setlist Party peeps!! :hug: :wave:

Gen. Chat said:

I think Elevation closed with a standard set but lets keep hope alive. :yes:

It got Mysterious Ways, which was rare for the Elevation third leg, and also a really rare acoustic In God's Country.

Lila64 said:

there are a lot of repeat attendees at tonite's show - there would be some competition tonite

Battle of the Bomb Shelter!

Arrrrreee youuuuuuu ready to rumbllllle!!!!!

Diane L said:

These parties have been so much fun, and have helped make this tour even better than it otherwise would have been. Merry Christmas/Chanukah/holidays and Happy New Year to all my Setlist Party peeps!! :hug: :wave:

Night Diane!! :wave:

Axver said:

It got Mysterious Ways, which was rare for the Elevation third leg, and also a really rare acoustic In God's Country.

Acoustic?? :ohmy: I'd love to hear that... I've been trying so hard to get any Elevation show where they played it but no luck. :scream: *goes off to search u2torrents*

Diane L said:

4.gif

:sad:

Diane L said:

I think I knabbed your spot in the stream! Thank you! merry christmas to you too! Well I tell everyone to dream of something so... Dream of front row U2. that or ponies. whichever is your fancy. http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=ponies&sa=N&tab=wi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom