Plebans Girls Party-stuck in a moment with Larry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
smiliesgd1.gif

this is my favourite smiley

Ah, crap... my computer went nuts, and now I missed VP... :(

Hey Brittany, Hi Flybabe :wave: How are you?

JezSnape said:
Ah, crap... my computer went nuts, and now I missed VP... :(

Hey Brittany, Hi Flybabe :wave: How are you?

Hey Jez! I'm doing great! Only the rest of this week and Mon. Tues. and Wed. of next before 3 weeks of Christmas vacation.:drool: Although next week is finals week.:mad: Anyway, I haven't seen you in quite awhile.:wink: How have you been?:hug:

Right now, I'm great. I had my exam yesterday, and itäs only seven school days until christmas break. This has been a great term!

JezSnape said:
Right now, I'm great. I had my exam yesterday, and itäs only seven school days until christmas break. This has been a great term!

That's awesome Jez!!:hyper: How did the exam go? I know, Christmas break is so promising...:lol:

I don't know how the exam went. I really thought when I went in, in the morning, that it would be crap. I hadn't studied properly, and I didn't feel like I knew the material at all. But then I saw the questions, and I just started answering them. :shrug:
I think I might actually have a chance of passing :happy: But who knows?

Sleep.... :drool:

JezSnape said:
I don't know how the exam went. I really thought when I went in, in the morning, that it would be crap. I hadn't studied properly, and I didn't feel like I knew the material at all. But then I saw the questions, and I just started answering them. :shrug:
I think I might actually have a chance of passing :happy: But who knows?

Sleep.... :drool:

Never mind my last post in this instance.:wink: I noticed that happens with me on my exams a lot. I go in there without preparing like I should, and I do better than when I study like a fiend trying to make things happen...Ahh the joy of the human mind!:D You'll probably be gone when I get back, so it was great seeing you again! Hopefully it won't be so long next time!:hug:

JezSnape said:
Hey clone :heart: :hug:

How are you doing?

I'm doing all right. Insanely busy, but good. :D Tonight I have to do all my laundry and buy my best friend's Christmas present among other things.

How are you? :hug: I bet you must be relieved to have your exam over and done with!

ThoraSEB said:

How are you? :hug: I bet you must be relieved to have your exam over and done with!

I'm so happy! We actually had a little dance in the hallway right outside the exam hall, afterwards, a couple of friends and me :giggle: I've just finished all my christmas cards, so I'm sending them out tomorrow. :reject: I'm a bit late...

That's awesome! :D

Oh yes - gotta remember to get those cards done too! :up: I have most of them written up now. I'm doing it with this board and another site I'm on all the time. I'm sending the Canadian and international ones hopefully tomorrow, then I'll send all the US ones when I get to Hawaii.

I'm sending everything out together, so who knows where it's going to end up? :lol: I'm pretty sure I've butchered the address to most of the people in the U.S. :lmao:

And I'm talking to my brother on MSN, so here I am on PGP, hitting enter and expecting my reply to go off... :crazy: I'm still a bit stressed, I think... I was so stressed yesterday that I wrote the wrong date on the exam :lol:

:lol: :hug:

If you write the addresses the way they were in the email that was sent to you, you should be fine.

You definitely need to do something to help you relax! :yes:

Yeah, it's past midnight here, so I guess something I could do is to go to bed :wink: I'm gonna be up early tomorrow, but then I have Thursday off, so I could probably stay longer tomorrow night.

Night :hug:

VintagePunk said:
DSC00583.jpg

From left to right: Ruff, SG, Drea, Me, Sarah. :heart:

:heart:

We *so* should've got a pic of Not-Edge, our waiter :lol:

I still don't think it's fair that I look like I'm half-drunk and I hadn't had any alcohol! :madspit: :laugh: That, children, is what I look like after *counts* 6 days of not getting to bed till 3am and 4 days of work during that time :wink: (This was taken the Thurs between TO2 and TO3)

Back
Top Bottom